Consultation DUAL Audio

Video Sharing Script

Moderator: admin

Message
Author
Upvideo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

Consultation DUAL Audio

#1 Postby Upvideo » Sep 10, 2014 1:21 am

GOOD AFTERNOON, THERE A WAY TO UPLOAD A VIDEO WITH AUDIO DUAL PRIORITY AND CHOOSE THE SPANISH?

ankurs
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#2 Postby ankurs » Sep 10, 2014 11:35 am

there is no such option currently

do you want to encode output video with one audio i.e. Spanish ? if so this would be possible with customization

do you want to encode output video with dual audio ? it can be encoded but the video player wont have a option to select audio

Upvideo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

#3 Postby Upvideo » Sep 11, 2014 2:49 pm

ankurs wrote:there is no such option currently

do you want to encode output video with one audio i.e. Spanish ? if so this would be possible with customization

do you want to encode output video with dual audio ? it can be encoded but the video player wont have a option to select audio

friend can help me flv videos can not be forward with things to do?

ankurs
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#4 Postby ankurs » Sep 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Upvideo wrote:friend can help me flv videos can not be forward with things to do?

please contact support, they should help you fix this issue

http://sibsoft.net/contact.html

Upvideo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

#5 Postby Upvideo » Sep 11, 2014 3:47 pm

ankurs wrote:
Upvideo wrote:friend can help me flv videos can not be forward with things to do?

please contact support, they should help you fix this issue

http://sibsoft.net/contact.html


I pay you $ 5 if you help me you because support does not answer 2 days ago

ankurs
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#6 Postby ankurs » Sep 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Upvideo wrote:
ankurs wrote:
Upvideo wrote:friend can help me flv videos can not be forward with things to do?

please contact support, they should help you fix this issue

http://sibsoft.net/contact.html


I pay you $ 5 if you help me you because support does not answer 2 days ago

dont need any $, please post a link where its not working

Upvideo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

#7 Postby Upvideo » Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

ankurs wrote:
Upvideo wrote:
ankurs wrote:
Upvideo wrote:friend can help me flv videos can not be forward with things to do?

please contact support, they should help you fix this issue

http://sibsoft.net/contact.html


I pay you $ 5 if you help me you because support does not answer 2 days ago

dont need any $, please post a link where its not working


and send them a message two days ago, I have to wait thanks :)

ankurs
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

#8 Postby ankurs » Sep 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Upvideo wrote:and send them a message two days ago, I have to wait thanks :)

no problem, issue must be your unable to communicate the problem properly and hence the late reply


Return to “XVideoSharing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest