RegisterRegister    SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

File sharing script

File mirror script
Facebook mp3 play
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SibSoft Ltd Forum Index -> XFileSharing Pro
Author Message
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Facebook mp3 play Reply with quote

alright, so i have a like button from facebook.com on my download page and i would like the mp3s to be able to play in the facebook status. like when you like a mp3 on zippyshare or hulkshare.
how do you do this?
thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook mp3 play Reply with quote

RockDiz wrote:
alright, so i have a like button from facebook.com on my download page and i would like the mp3s to be able to play in the facebook status. like when you like a mp3 on zippyshare or hulkshare.
how do you do this?
thanks!


This is what I did, in main.html under regular meta data I added;

<TMPL_IF song_url>
<meta property="og:title" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name> on YourSite.com" />
<meta property="og:description" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name> on YourSite.com" />
<meta property="og:audio" content="<TMPL_VAR site_url>/mp3embed-<TMPL_VAR file_code>.mp3" />
<meta property="og:audio:title" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name>" />
</TMPL_IF>
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook mp3 play Reply with quote

ShareVolume wrote:
RockDiz wrote:
alright, so i have a like button from facebook.com on my download page and i would like the mp3s to be able to play in the facebook status. like when you like a mp3 on zippyshare or hulkshare.
how do you do this?
thanks!


This is what I did, in main.html under regular meta data I added;

<TMPL_IF song_url>
<meta property="og:title" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name> on YourSite.com" />
<meta property="og:description" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name> on YourSite.com" />
<meta property="og:audio" content="<TMPL_VAR site_url>/mp3embed-<TMPL_VAR file_code>.mp3" />
<meta property="og:audio:title" content="<TMPL_VAR file_name>" />
</TMPL_IF>




yeah...
that didn't work for me, it shows the file info but it doesn't have the option to play the mp3 directly on faceboook. i think you need a fb app????
any help out there would be great Very Happy
thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try going to a fresh file you have not previously shared. You don't need a FB app, just the correct meta tags. Sometimes Facebook cache's previously shared pages so even though you provided the correct meta tags the previous share is stored in the cache.
Back to top
View user's profile
amator



Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alex / Support - it is possible to do with your script?
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShareVolume wrote:
Try going to a fresh file you have not previously shared. You don't need a FB app, just the correct meta tags. Sometimes Facebook cache's previously shared pages so even though you provided the correct meta tags the previous share is stored in the cache.


I tried retyping those tags but now nothin shows up on face book when I click the like button. I've tried it on many new files and nothing shows up on facebook >_<
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jul 06, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats weird. I own a handful of websites and use this on all of them, including a website running on xfilesharing pro.
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShareVolume wrote:
Thats weird. I own a handful of websites and use this on all of them, including a website running on xfilesharing pro.


hrmm, what's the FB like button code you have?
this is what i have:

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=<TMPL_VAR site_url>/<TMPL_VAR file_code>&amp;send=true&amp;layout=standard&amp;width=450&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=dark&amp;font&amp;height=45" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style=" padding-top:6px; border:none; overflow:auto; width:450px; height:35px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=<TMPL_VAR download_link>&amp;send=true&amp;layout=standard&amp;width=450&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=dark&amp;font&amp;height=30" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style=" padding-top:6px; border:none; overflow:auto; width:450px; height:30px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it still doesn't workk..... :'(
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I just checked out your site and everything seems to be set up right but like you said its not working. I cannot really find a reason why it is not working. Heres is documentation on it straight from Facebook, maybe it will help you.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraph/
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you think it might need this?

<meta property="fb:admins" content="USER_ID"/>
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't use it, you can check out the source code I use on http://twitrax.com
Back to top
View user's profile
ShareVolume



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my filesharingpro example; http://sharevolume.com/cmrdgernkmes
Back to top
View user's profile
RockDiz



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShareVolume wrote:
I honestly don't use it, you can check out the source code I use on http://twitrax.com



you run twitrax with Arthur?? O_o
shoot, I'ma give it another shot then.........
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SibSoft Ltd Forum Index -> XFileSharing Pro All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Copyright © 2003-2014 Sibsoft Ltd