RegisterRegister    SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

File sharing script

File mirror script
Software error streaming videos

Shaza

PostPosted: Dec 20, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Software error streaming videos Reply with quote

Hello,

I am not familiar with this and just looking for a simple response if one exists. The message below is what I am receiving when I am trying to stream a video from a website I normally use. This error only started showing within the past 24 hours. It only occurs when I am using wifi on my devices through comcast Internet. I have attempted it with 3 different devices and same error response. When I shut the wifi off and use normal phone internet (not through comcast), the videos run as normal. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Software error:

Can't locate Sibsoft/Filter50864_6.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . Modules /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at (re_eval 5) line 39.
ankurs

PostPosted: Dec 20, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you move site to a different server ?
Shaza

PostPosted: Dec 20, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not hosting. I am a consumer of the website. I am just curious as to why it is no longer working for me on my wifi connection. And if it has something to do with my end.
ankurs

PostPosted: Dec 20, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaza wrote:
I am not hosting. I am a consumer of the website. I am just curious as to why it is no longer working for me on my wifi connection. And if it has something to do with my end.

ping the domain from both the connections and you might see your getting different ips

anyways, this is support forum for script owners only
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SibSoft Ltd Forum Index -> XVideoSharing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: