XFileSharing Pro - payweb.co Scam?

iceoptimist

payweb.co Scam?

#1 Postby iceoptimist » Aug 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Someone told me about payweb.co for getting the gateway for the filehost. The website seems nice but has a major issue. They say that their company is payweb Ltd - however, there is no information about existence of such company anywhere. There are no phone numbers listed, no information about the owner/manager.
The website's domain is new but it shows fake information about "17,561 + Websites Using Payweb". How can they have so many clients when their backend is not even ready and many links giving errors. On their website - they say that they will accept payment through paypal - Oh these guys have no idea about paypal and filesharing websites not working together. Lot of issues and no reliable information - I suggest to avoid this fake scam website.

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Aug 18, 2015 11:27 am

Well, that's just your speculation that it's scam or fake system. If not - please provide proof. As for now, we do not have any negative information regarding this system.

iceoptimist

#3 Postby iceoptimist » Aug 19, 2015 2:25 am

Speculation? Well they say that payweb.co is run by Payweb LTD - then where is this company's registration details? When signing up with them - do ask them for Payweb LTD's details only - proper documents showing proof that this company exists or not - http://prntscr.com/86a7jj

Their domain is very new and their backend was not even ready like a week ago and they were already serving over "17,561 + Websites"?? That is not possible. Seems they have removed that information after I wrote about it here - why write false information in the first place if you are a legitimate company?

When you say that your company is so big and are accepting payments from so many companies - you always have a phone number listed so merchants can contact you asap - well they don't even have that.

I am just saying - if you want to go with them better ask for proper documentation as proof for Payweb LTD from them - if they give documentation of some other company with different guy's name then clearly something is wrong. Otherwise you may find yourself a runner like paylink.cc

I am not saying they are a scam but false/not enough information gives doubt. If they are able to prove they are a legitimate company then everyone will have a good payment provider to work with.

payweb

#4 Postby payweb » Aug 19, 2015 6:14 am

Hi,

Looking through your posts on this forum it seems you have a problem with all payment processors? Just to set the record straight, we have only been asked for business registration docs from one of our new filehosting clients and he is still working with us.

So I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but its false. Your statements are false too. If you were to contact us directly (which you have not by the looks of it) you would know that payweb is a new website for a payment processing company that has been operating since 2010, which we bought in 2014.

The processor that we bought had no backend but allowed users to accept payments to a merchant account which would be set up for them.
The funds would then get transferred directly to the merchants bank account after the fees were collected.

Payweb still processes for these sites that were signed up before the new site was built, but now they have a backend to view transactions, send money, receive money and accept credit cards.

Now each user that signs up doesnt need to wait 4 weeks for a merchant account to be opened for them, instead they get instant access to the site with processing abilities. The processor we bought has processed over $2million in transactions and has thousands of users, but the sign up and managing part was not practical, so we have changed that.

But we have not given access to this backend to any new clients, only old clients, so how would you know that links were not working? So its obvious that you are lying.

To verify my post I would be more than happy to send over some information to the sibsoft admin.

If any other users would like some more information about us, please conact me directly on [email protected] I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

iceoptimist

#5 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 01, 2015 1:12 pm

I was scammed by paylink.cc that was also from South Africa - I was skeptical about Posonline also - it turned out to be scam also. I am also skeptical about you also because you lied on your website - your contact details are merky and your company "Payweb LTD' is also not listed anywhere.
Show me proof that a company with that name exists and has a working office address - utility proof with company name on the bill.
Show me proof that you are an owner or part owner of that company and I will agree that you will not scam users.

Any payment company that doesn't have a company registered with the name they are saying - no address listed - posting false information at start - clearly is out there to scam us in the future.

payweb

#6 Postby payweb » Sep 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi

Our business registration number is 1994/019962/23

You are welcome to look it up. Regarding Paylink, you are saying they were a South African company, so if one company from South Africa scams you, does this mean every other business in South Africa is the same?

iceoptimist

#7 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 09, 2015 4:58 am

See - you ignored all other information about proving you are the owner or part owner and provided only the registration number. Registration number doesn't divulge who is the owner of the company.

Also explain this:

http://prntscr.com/8e9850

There is no company with name "payweb ltd" and here you clearly say that the website is being operated by Payweb LTD.
http://prntscr.com/8e99ng

Now don't tell me you are operating under a different company. No company address is mentioned on the website. Why hide these important details?

I said what I had to say - if you want to take the chance of getting scammed - be his guest.

payweb

#8 Postby payweb » Sep 09, 2015 7:01 am

Payweb (LTD is the company extension) as in PTY LTD. For someone who doesn't use our services, you sure have a lot to say.

Do better research before calling a company out on a forum and insinuating that they are a scam. Your argument is invalid and we will not continue this debate with you.

ufkabakan

#9 Postby ufkabakan » Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

We got scammed before 4+ times and biggest one is scammed by Polper.com / MaxiPayment.com .

Becarefull about people, who focus your business.

iceoptimist

#10 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 12, 2015 3:04 am

I agree with ufkabakan. Got scammed bigtime by Maxipayment.com

Payweb Holdings and payweb LTD are different, and where is the proof that you are the owner or part owner of this so called company? It is very easy to get an overview of company's public registration details - where is the proof that you are the owner of payweb ltd (not some holdings)??

Payweb.com is already a payment processor whereas you just copied their name. Payweb.com provides details of their various offices in different countries with address and number, whereas, you are only showing a phone number AFTER I called you out here.
This is the same as Jarrod from Paylink - he also showed 1 number and no proof of ownership of the company and office details.

I did do my research and clearly you do not fit the criteria of "Trusted".

cristiandark

Payweb

#11 Postby cristiandark » Sep 23, 2015 7:08 am

I use payweb but for personal transactions. They take 5.5 per transaction + 0.30$. So far so good, after that they take -5% from the money for 6 months for chargeback protection :). After that when you withdraw for example to skrill they take 1$ and also you have to support the fee.

payweb

#12 Postby payweb » Oct 13, 2015 1:29 pm

I believe this thread may now be closed. You can see that we are in fact the owners of Payweb Pty Ltd and that you have no idea what you are talking about.

smk000

payweb.co

#13 Postby smk000 » Dec 13, 2015 5:57 pm

we have been waiting for a payment from payweb.co since 11/26/2015. We have several payments we are waiting for and have not received any bank transfers yet. We have over 1500 USD waiting for three weeks now.

smk000

#14 Postby smk000 » Dec 21, 2015 5:25 pm

We still have outstanding payments from 11/26/2015 that are now accumulating. We have received only one payment from this company and if you want the funds transferred to a bank account the only method is via wire transfer. We were charged 90 dollars USD in fees for a 575 dollar transfer.

We will post any payments made from this company here so people know they pay. So far only one payment out of 5 and they have been outstanding since Nov. Even though they state that they pay wire transfers in one weeks time.

hostlife

#15 Postby hostlife » Dec 22, 2015 1:30 pm

So, another scam is coming?