XFileSharing Pro - 500 Internal Server Error hosted at JustHost

bigideaguy

500 Internal Server Error hosted at JustHost

#1 Postby bigideaguy » Jan 22, 2010 9:09 pm

I am getting an internal server error when trying to install the script at JustHost, I have checked the filepermissions and htaccess files seem to be there.

the site is here: http://qumpy.com/cgi-bin/install.cgi

I contacted JustHost Regarding the issue.
Hi,

We installed the all modules that your script requires. Also there is some problem with your script.
Here is the error message from the error log regarding your script:
Fri Jan 22 08:37:24 2010] [error] [client ] /usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error: Modules/WSD/Filter50864.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr

--
any help?

sherayusuf3

Re: 500 Internal Server Error hosted at JustHost

#2 Postby sherayusuf3 » Jan 25, 2010 5:06 am

bigideaguy wrote:I am getting an internal server error when trying to install the script at JustHost, I have checked the filepermissions and htaccess files seem to be there.

the site is here: http://qumpy.com/cgi-bin/install.cgi

I contacted JustHost Regarding the issue.
Hi,

We installed the all modules that your script requires. Also there is some problem with your script.
Here is the error message from the error log regarding your script:
Fri Jan 22 08:37:24 2010] [error] [client ] /usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error: Modules/WSD/Filter50864.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr

--
any help?
try to search your case in this forum first
chmod 755 install.cgi

gembels

#3 Postby gembels » Feb 07, 2011 11:12 am

no luck with that.. any solution ?

Belgin Fish

#4 Postby Belgin Fish » Feb 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Dude you can't make a file hosting site using justhost, read their tos
In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Just Host reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User's plan.
You wont go anywhere, if you cant afford a dedi and a vps you can't really make a file hosting site :/