XFileSharing Pro - A better payment system, please! and we need upgrade patches

Eskick

A better payment system, please! and we need upgrade patches

#1 Postby Eskick » Jun 07, 2009 9:18 pm

We need a better payment system not a simple script which forwards to paypal and leaves us with 100's (in my case over 5000 unconfirmed which means not paid just clicked on) paypal transactions.
visiting
?op=payments&amount=3.00&type=paypal
will forward you to paypal yes, and changing the ammount to any ammount you like will still forward you to paypal.
We need a much better system like easy-share.com has (with coupon codes to offer discounts on payments).

Anyone else agree?

We also needs upgrade patches as i have paid this script developer many times to upgrade my script and its kind of getting annoying as more updates he releases the harder it gets to update the script and i have tons of modifications on my site which was made by him and im being charged alot as he wants to place the mods on the new script instead of patching up the current one.

Also i want to be provided the mods seperately from the script that i have used if not possible and why are you selling modifications like a script now especially ones we hired you by the hour to creat customly for us isnt that not good!

PilgrimX182

Re: A better payment system, please! and we need upgrade pat

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jun 08, 2009 7:02 am

Eskick wrote: and why are you selling modifications like a script now especially ones we hired you by the hour to creat customly for us isnt that not good!
You're not the one who hired me for these mods like divx player or direct image links. Lots of people want these ones, and it took hours to implement these mods for every site which is bad for owners and not pleasant for me. Now these mods are inside the code, but paid, so owners can instantly activate them without any downtime.
Please don't think that I've used your code for these mods, I've written it from scratches anyway. And these mods are not free, so they're for serious players only. But I understand why you're pissed off bit.