XFileSharing Pro - A paid option to block jdownloader

Matts

A paid option to block jdownloader

#1 Postby Matts » May 11, 2012 8:44 am

I have been reading through various articles on jdownloader. It acts as a normal user thus blocking it is harder.

Why dont the creator of script start a PAID mod section that gets updated weekly based on the theory described by "jack" here http://sibsoft.net/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=8683

ie; Add a minor change to code and add a catcher for IPs that still use the old methord and black list it to a bin which is emptied 24hrs or so. The code is modified and is made available on a weekly basis for download for specially paid users. I guess this way is better than creating a new mod for every user who wants to block jdownloader and would still serve the users who wants to keep it away from their site.

This would not serve best for high traffic sites. But most normal traffic sites can block it since the code would not be updated frequently by them. High traffic sites sure would be getting enough revenue to have a dedicated programmer to change it for them.

[Another idea i got but i am not sure if it works: have a part in admin panel that connects to a centralized server managed by sibsoft where a part of code is encrypted and served only to monthly paid members. The code is altered on a weekly basis to change the variables that is used.] So the user need not manually do the changes but still can automate this system. You guys can decide the payment that would be feasable for you.

We simply cant block it fully.. But the irritation caused by change in plugin would add a bit of trouble that people try to visit site to download. I am ready to pay.. who else support this?

Matts

#2 Postby Matts » May 21, 2012 10:05 am

I feel alone... am i the only one facing this issue?!

Jaychew

#3 Postby Jaychew » May 23, 2012 6:35 am

Stop jdownloader isn't so hard, you need to know a bit JAVA.
contact me if you need help.

4zero-515-823

bhanuprasad1981

#4 Postby bhanuprasad1981 » May 23, 2012 7:42 am

jdownloader bypasses captcha ?

edit:it seems bypass text captcha not recaptcha, i changed to recaptcha but seems we will loose free user revenue genrated by ads :s

Matts

#5 Postby Matts » Jun 28, 2012 8:05 am

Jaychew wrote:Stop jdownloader isn't so hard, you need to know a bit JAVA.
contact me if you need help.

4zero-515-823
Hia Jaychew... i thought this thread got abandoned without noticing... and hence only now checked it after long time. I am sorry for the delay.

May i have your email addy through which i could contact you. Really need a helping hand in this regard.