XFileSharing Pro - Adsense - Page 2

abboodeh

#16 Postby abboodeh » May 16, 2009 9:44 am

Eskick wrote:iv been in this business for 4 years now with many sites i will NEVER sell this business.
i'm interested in selling mine!

if you know anyone interested PM me and i'll provide you with full detailes.

skendo

aaa

#17 Postby skendo » May 17, 2009 8:10 am

i can install you an ad script where yu can sale our own ad places and earn the total your self if you wants ;)

Mega B

#18 Postby Mega B » Nov 04, 2009 9:00 am

I was just about to add adsense to our site http://www.filethe.net after having server problems but as i dont want to loose the account we will carry on using clicksor.

Mega B

#19 Postby Mega B » Nov 08, 2009 11:24 am

This topic about adsense being allowed on Filehosting sites is as clear as mud in my mind,it is still in my opinion a great form of extra revenue to any site but at the risk of loosing good revenue from my other sites that do 'totally' comply with googles TOS i am still not sure what to do.

I have checked out many filehosting sites on the net over recent days to try and come to some verdict on if i should use it and the observation that i have made is that its only smallish sites that use some form of external revenue adverts and some do use adsense but i fear that those that do will at some stage receive that horrible google email stating that the account has been terminated.The big players in this arena dont need external adverising as i call it so they prehaps have found also that they cannot use adsense as if you do have a big site with the hugh amount of visitors adsense surely would be a big bonus to additional revenue.

At the moment while my site is building up i only have clicksor but adbrite will be added for extra revenue.

So how is it that some sites have adsense on and the other question is will they loose there account over time ??? Does anyone have a view on this one.

jeyul

#20 Postby jeyul » Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't know about this Mega B but I can tell you one thing. I've had adsense on my site since February and I've received all of the payments and no complains. I have around 10 000 unique visitors per day so I think I am above a small file-hosting site. But this is my situation. I've also had a year ago another file-host site and the adsense account was suspended because of fraud - some users clicked over and over the ads so it would get suspended ( some of the competitors I think) but this is not a site-related cause.

Hope this helps you

shynobee

#21 Postby shynobee » Nov 09, 2009 1:32 am

jeyul wrote:I don't know about this Mega B but I can tell you one thing. I've had adsense on my site since February and I've received all of the payments and no complains. I have around 10 000 unique visitors per day so I think I am above a small file-hosting site. But this is my situation. I've also had a year ago another file-host site and the adsense account was suspended because of fraud - some users clicked over and over the ads so it would get suspended ( some of the competitors I think) but this is not a site-related cause.

Hope this helps you
yea exactly the same with my site. i recieved also all payments.

Mega B

#22 Postby Mega B » Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm

I have decided to add adsense to the site after feedback from you folks and this will be added later on,so thanks for the feedback i always find its better to ask 1st rather than be sorry later on.Thanks