XFileSharing Pro - After upgrading to 2.4, I cannot add a new file server !

Steve9e8

After upgrading to 2.4, I cannot add a new file server !

#1 Postby Steve9e8 » May 06, 2016 10:40 am

Hello

I'm trying to add a new file server, all required files/folders in ( fs-dist ) are uploaded... All permissions are corrected, but when I go to admin_settings 'add a new server', and put the server information ( name, cgi-bin URL, files URL, max disk usage ) and then submit I get the following software error :

Code: Select all

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'srv_torrent' at row 1 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 65.
so that error prevent me from adding a new file server .

The OS in main server is 'Centos 6.7', and in the file server I'm trying to add 'Centos 7'

Does any one of you experienced this problem, and how to solve it?!
Last edited by Steve9e8 on May 11, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steve9e8

#2 Postby Steve9e8 » May 11, 2016 7:06 am

More about my problem

- It happened after upgrading my XFS script from 2.3 to 2.4 ... in 2.3 everything was perfect when I add a new file server

- in 'add new server' page in admin_settings, if I enabled 'torrent' and 'FTP' the server will be added but formality only which means it won't work for upload, and after adding the following error will showing up :

Code: Select all

Server created. But was unable to update FS config.
Probably fs_key was not empty. Update fs_key manually and save Site Settings to sync.(Couldn't write 'XFSConfig.pm~': Permission denied
Please check that CGI dir is writeable by user.
)
fs_key is empty in extra file server before adding it, and the permission of 'XFSConfig.pm' is correct. so I have no idea why the main server cannot catch the extra file server.

- I already tried to add two different file servers but both showed the same result. So I'm almost sure now the problem is in the main file server.