XFileSharing Pro - Anyone using Rapidspeeds.com?

pvakr

Anyone using Rapidspeeds.com?

#1 Postby pvakr » Mar 25, 2011 5:07 am

Anybody using rapidspeeds.Their offers are very good.Please give your opinions.I want to go with them.

Thanks,

komi

#2 Postby komi » Mar 25, 2011 1:51 pm

You might want to check this out. I would seriously reconsider them.

chrda

#3 Postby chrda » Mar 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Put up the specs you need, and i can recommend something.

CPU / RAM / DISK / BW etc..

PowerChaos

#4 Postby PowerChaos » Mar 25, 2011 2:29 pm

i offer servers to if you preffer a good server

at this moment my download server is a I5 (2.6GHZ with 8GB ram and 1TB hd in raid) and no traffic limit ( 100mbps = 32TB )

but i only offer the I7 on my site ( can be switched to the I5 )

so far it could handle it perfectly with out a problem (its online from januari and its still working perfect with out lag or problems)

location is in france

you can find the offer here or contact me for other deals (if intrested ofcourse)

and to answer your real question
no , i never used them and that makes me unable to provide any feedback about them :D

Greets From PowerChaos[/url]

chrda

#5 Postby chrda » Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm

PowerChaos, put your offers on webhostingtalk instead.

We are not allowed to post offers here, and users want recommendations. And recommendation your own services isnt any good recommendations. Thats sales tactics.

And recommending .fr servers for someone that havent put any needs in the post yet is not a good start. Servers need to be located based on users needs.

.fr is not good for .us in peak hours etc. Many factors in choosing the right company.

komi

#6 Postby komi » Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm

@PowerChaos - Seriously, why would anyone want your resell crap? Maybe it would be better if you get officially registered first, while you work on your punctuation and capitalization.
Currently you come through as a 12 years old, who one day had the idea to do this. "Hmm, what should I do today? Oh, let's resell dedicated servers."

If I had the ability, you had already been given a warning, followed with a ban.

@chrda - I totally agree with you, he might even learn from the people there.

However, I am quite sure OP is looking for a dedicated server from Europe, since RapidSpeeds colocates their servers at EvoSwitch (Haarlem, Netherlands).