XFileSharing Pro - asking for comments

do you love the show video/image after waiting time ??

Yes i do
33%
i do not care
No votes
its rubish , we love the previeuw with out waiting
67%

Total votes: 3

PowerChaos

asking for comments

#1 Postby PowerChaos » Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm

hi all
i like to get a bit of feedback about this modification i dit

i changed a few settings so images only show after the counter is on 0

to provide a example , you download a image and it only shows the image after the waiting timer is on 0 like the other files

here are 2 examples

http://www.boosterking.com/u7tjfq6cnsnz ... t.jpg.html
thats the image example

and this is the video example
http://www.boosterking.com/yjlvaf7wxzjr ... x.mp4.html

the reason why i ask it is because i like to know if that can make more profit from ads and doesnt bother visitors

if a few people love this then i can maybe release how to do it , as it seems a little harder to get this done then it looks like :D

Greetings From PowerChaos

glumbo

#2 Postby glumbo » Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

There's too many competitors that don't make you wait. Especially in image hosting where most image hosts barely make any money.

nyan

#3 Postby nyan » Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I wouldn't use an image host where you have to wait 15 seconds to see the image...

PowerChaos

#4 Postby PowerChaos » Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

i am not a image host

its just a general question , not all file hosts are image hosts and thats why i ask this question to get a global answer

aswel pointing to image hosts as pointing to video hosts as pointing to just file hosts

in my case , i am just a file host .. not a image host or a video host (its a extra that you can watch it online .. but not the main goal)

its nice to get a bit of comment , but it would be more nice if you can give a bit more comment like

not good for a image host but perfect for a video host ? , so we get a global rating

so far i only know that it isnt good for image host , and i can not denie that part , exept if you like to get more premiums (as they instand shows as it is based on cooldown :P)

but like the other comment says , image hosts got already a hard competition so that makes this useless for a image host

but what about the other kind of hostings ?? , is it good for something or not ?

Greetings From PowerChaos