XFileSharing Pro - Bitcoin payments

AnotherIdiot

Bitcoin payments

#1 Postby AnotherIdiot » Oct 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Is there any thought on allowing bitcoin payments to automate accounts to premium?

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Yes, bitpay.

AnotherIdiot

#3 Postby AnotherIdiot » Oct 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Absolutely! I bought the gateway mod yesterday and am very happy with it.

Thanks

Guneyd

#4 Postby Guneyd » Oct 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Quick question, I've got the gateway mod, but Bitpay doesn't appear in my admin panel (or in the admin panel of the xfilesharing.com demo.

Does it only show up if the site is in https or am I missing something?

AnotherIdiot

#5 Postby AnotherIdiot » Oct 27, 2014 10:21 am

Hey there, i had exactly the same problem and can help. Go to your client page and on the left most of the way down the page there is a button to "download mods to my email". Click this and you will get an email with an attachment.

This attachment holds the payment mod that you need to upload to your server via FTP. You will put some in Templates and the others in Plugins>Payments.

Once this is done refresh your admin payments page and you will see all the options to pay.

In your XFileConfig file in htdocs you need to add these lines at the end:

#bitpay payment
bitpay_api_key => '',
bitpay_password => '',

Save it

Go and sign up for a Bitpay account and grab your API key. Back on your admin payment page input your API key and Password.

Now what is missing is buy_bitpay.png in your htdocs 'images' folder. You need to find one from Google. Rename it to 'buy_bitpay.png' and add it.

Now look at your premium page on your site and it should be available.

At no point do you need HTTPs, even though it still tells you on your admin payment page. You can delete this in bitpay.pm if you really want to.

Guneyd

#6 Postby Guneyd » Oct 27, 2014 10:59 pm

AnotherIdiot wrote:Hey there, i had exactly the same problem and can help. Go to your client page and on the left most of the way down the page there is a button to "download mods to my email". Click this and you will get an email with an attachment.

This attachment holds the payment mod that you need to upload to your server via FTP. You will put some in Templates and the others in Plugins>Payments.

Once this is done refresh your admin payments page and you will see all the options to pay.

In your XFileConfig file in htdocs you need to add these lines at the end:

#bitpay payment
bitpay_api_key => '',
bitpay_password => '',

Save it

Go and sign up for a Bitpay account and grab your API key. Back on your admin payment page input your API key and Password.

Now what is missing is buy_bitpay.png in your htdocs 'images' folder. You need to find one from Google. Rename it to 'buy_bitpay.png' and add it.

Now look at your premium page on your site and it should be available.

At no point do you need HTTPs, even though it still tells you on your admin payment page. You can delete this in bitpay.pm if you really want to.
Thank you very much man! I'll try this out as soon as I can :D