XFileSharing Pro - Call for the XFS Pro 1.5 new features! - Page 5

abboodeh

#61 Postby abboodeh » May 28, 2009 11:45 am

Pilgrim

i have a suggestion for next version...

add an option where the script owner can choose to allow uploading to other servers....

like, when someone upload x.zip
the x.zip will be uploaded in the website and in other file sharing website

this other file sharing website is using the same script (XFS)

so that XFS owners can add each other's sites.

so:
i will be happy that my site is getting traffic
the other script owner will be happy that he's also getting a traffic
the uploader will be happy because he will be getting many links :)

something like traffic exchange between XFS owners...

this feature will be for XFS script only, you can make small panel in the admin where he simply add the URL of the other site and then in the main uploading page the user will see that his file will be uploaded here and there.

admin panel also offer a small space for the admin to write a small info about that other sharing site (like warning the uploader about the max size limit there)

admin panel can also offer up to (say 5) XFS sites

what do you think?

PilgrimX182

#62 Postby PilgrimX182 » May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Interesting idea, only problems that limits should be kinda the same and reUpload to other sites takes lotta time for big files.
But the whole idea is sweet, was thinking about something like this too but too many problems I see yet. Maybe some day :)

abboodeh

#63 Postby abboodeh » May 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Good then let's think load this is better maybe one of my hints will trigger a solution...

i imagine it this way...

the file uploads in 2 stages:
1st one to my site (normal upload)

then the uploader will see the downloading/deletion links from my site.

2nd stage he'll see a message asking him to wait for the other upload (at this point the script can analyse the upload size (because it's already uploaded in my server) and the script can use the logic <if_zise>X> )

if size was acceptable there, the remote uploading starts, this will be between two servers (it'll be fast because it's between servers)
*maybe you can make an open FTP to speed up the process of this remote upload

During this remote upload there's no need to show any progress bar, just a flashing sentence saying(uploading to other site please wait)

when the uploading finish, the sentence will be replaced by the downloading links.
here's an example:
http://www.uploadjockey.com/

so after all
does it make any sense? :)

jeyul

#64 Postby jeyul » May 30, 2009 1:19 pm

It would be great if you could make these features:

- admin can set to be deleted from server after X days without download only files with filesize less than value-set-by-admin
- to say after how many days without download will premium/registered uploaded files will be deleted ( different from the default anonymus )

Xander-GF

Think about This

#65 Postby Xander-GF » May 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi

I just Bought this scrit and installed on www.filesforshre.com

I still waiting for the installation of this on my license "Free Rapidshare Leech mod" but also i would like to see if this integration is possible

1.-I want the upload be like www.qooy.com script so the anonymous,register or premium account can be enable o disable this feature so with this the file can be upload to several accounts like my own and for example rapidshare.com, megaupload.com etc and can be able to select or enable by put in the login / passwd of each server

2.-There is around there a script name rapidshot, the concept for me is not bad the said that the server that have the script installed works as midle requester of the file between the server and the client, so the people how doesnt have access to pay accounts on $ or EUR can pay me and i will have thoose accounts so they bring the link from example rapidshre, go to my web put the link and the script will donwload the file with my premiums accounts and also the script will choose a random account to do that if i have more than one rapidshare account or megaupload, etc and also said if somebody donates an account it will become in a premium user for free. so when then download they can choose from where to download

3.- And this short link that its provide from this page http://deurl.me/ can be done but with http://www.linkbucks.com/ and also if can be the default link instead the others but can be enable or disable this feature depending on the account type premiun, register or anonymous

Please let me Know

sherayusuf3

#66 Postby sherayusuf3 » Jun 16, 2009 5:14 am

could u make script support nginx ?

ankurs

#67 Postby ankurs » Jun 16, 2009 6:14 am

sherayusuf3 wrote:could u make script support nginx ?
they already have a paid version of it; but it still needs apache

i am hoping they will use fast-cgi and make it all ngnix

Eskick

#68 Postby Eskick » Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

ankurs wrote:
sherayusuf3 wrote:could u make script support nginx ?
they already have a paid version of it; but it still needs apache

i am hoping they will use fast-cgi and make it all ngnix
They should make the nginx version available for every user but have them pay for installation.