XFileSharing Pro - Can't locate error

OooLong

Can't locate error

#1 Postby OooLong » Aug 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi,

After moving my site to a new server I got this error:

Software error:

Can't locate /home/xxx/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Plugins Modules . /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8) at Modules/Session.pm line 85.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Anyone know what the problem is? Any help is greatly appreciated.

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

you fresh moved your site right ?

then it means that your dns is updating and that you are visiting the old site instead the new site

just wait 48 hours and it should work
unless your config file contains wrong information

to explain it simple
you got site A and site B

new location is siteB but the script loads from siteA

so as long you are loading from siteA will it fail as it get the info from siteB
but that problem solve itself after a couple hours (dns update)

Greetings From Powerchaos

ankurs

#3 Postby ankurs » Aug 06, 2012 6:00 am

PowerChaos wrote: then it means that your dns is updating and that you are visiting the old site instead the new site

just wait 48 hours and it should work
unless your config file contains wrong information
lol

@OooLong, contact support they will be able to fix it (sessions.pm); this error is due to a different server architecture

PowerChaos

#4 Postby PowerChaos » Aug 07, 2012 6:33 pm

ankurs wrote: @OooLong, contact support they will be able to fix it (sessions.pm); this error is due to a different server architecture
ok you are right
i got the same error on a OLD install
it suddenly happends from 1 min to a other min

no idea how it came , but i was able to fix it by restoring my older backup ( from yesterday )

it does not make any sense why a old working site suddenly would get that error but it can happen does it seems

my solution was to restore a working backup and then restore my db
but for you , on a fresh install it should work
else the installer will say that it can not install ( error that he says)

Greetings From PowerChaos

traleto

Same error

#5 Postby traleto » Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I've got this error after transferring my main server from dedicated to VPS how it can be solved?

Error code:

Code: Select all

Software error:

Can't locate /home/xxx/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules Plugins . /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at Modules/Session.pm line 86.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
// EDIT

Never mind I've solved the problem. It was wrong user id for the perl-fcgi process. Just open file index-fcgi.cgi and find line:

Code: Select all

POSIX::setuid(USER_ID) or die "Can't set uid: $!";
then replace USER_ID with the proper one created for the new server

Thanks

uob

#6 Postby uob » Jan 27, 2013 2:03 am

I resolved this by installing LWP::UserAgent perl module on the server.

this also happened to me after server migrated.