CommuniMail - Contacts not showing up in list

mcj

Contacts not showing up in list

#1 Postby mcj » Sep 26, 2007 7:28 pm

Okay, I'm fairly web savvy, but...
I've just installed CommuniMail. My parameters look good and everything appears to be fine. However, when I click on the lists and try to view the subscribers, they are not showing up. The program knows that it is there since it says 1 (I'm testing before I use it), but it doesn't actually show anything in the list. What's wrong? Any thoughts? TIA.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Contacts not showing up in list

#2 Postby admin » Sep 27, 2007 8:56 am

mcj wrote:Okay, I'm fairly web savvy, but...
I've just installed CommuniMail. My parameters look good and everything appears to be fine. However, when I click on the lists and try to view the subscribers, they are not showing up. The program knows that it is there since it says 1 (I'm testing before I use it), but it doesn't actually show anything in the list. What's wrong? Any thoughts? TIA.
Could you please porvide login details of your installation, we will take a look. Email to [email protected].

Thanks

mcj

Re: Contacts not showing up in list

#3 Postby mcj » Sep 27, 2007 10:54 pm

admin wrote: Could you please porvide login details of your installation, we will take a look. Email to [email protected].
I did that and I am still waiting for a solution. Question? Could it be a code problem? The program reads every other list. Also, is the code that come with a 1 user license different than the code that comes with the other license, especially since it obviously checks against something on your side to keep it from being installed on multiple servers?

I poked around in the code and I've noticed some differences in the read, import and export field orders. Maybe it's not reading the fields correctly?