XFileSharing Pro - Design modification, scripts modification, referencing...

C40

Design modification, scripts modification, referencing...

#1 Postby C40 » Mar 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi,

Script works great at http://www.online-sharing.net and i need informations so i can move to the next level.

Design question :

I'm asking this because generally when you try to modify something it ends up in chaos...

1/I was wondering if changing the main page by a totally different one would kill the script?

2/Could you tell me what would happen if i modify the "login box" in login.html? Is the color in the main.css file?

Translation :

3/I made a french translation but weird symboles appear, not really good if i want my "french" visitors to stay, how can i fix this?

4/How can i put the french flag without having a border? (meaning there's a link on it) Same goes with my logo (it has no link since i've changed it.)

5/What should i do to translate sentences that i personnally added ( so that it translate automaticly by clicking on the flag) .

Features :

a) display pictures instead of downloading them.(imageshark style)
b) Possibility to change registered status, seems like i can't give prenium account to user i wish, which would be suitable for popular posters, they'd be rewarded for the traffic we get from them.
c)if possible : system that allow webmaster to show direct link to their file, no captcha/waiting time on their website (so they can store file on my server ) Would be good to implement option for prenium users or create another caterogie (webmaster for instance)

Referencing...

6/My biggest question would be about referencing my website, although i'm doing a good enough job (now ranked 3,587,247 instead of 6,039,069 few days ago waiting for better ranking later) i can't get in touch with google!!!

Even after what i've done i don't appear in the 200 pages of google (tried to find it with a bot)I can see that most files don't have tags, is it the weakness? Or is it because it's not recommanded or simply because this is an "include" system" ?

I'm paying an adword ad but this only brings me like 40 visitors per day (since a few days but it's quiet now) i ask the question because i remember owning a small site that was top 1 on a concurential subject and i only had poor content. (i did less referencement than for my current site)

Thank you for taking time to answer.

Ps : By the way is there any version above 1.3 ?

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Mar 12, 2009 12:04 am

Oh, too much question for...but I will answer some.

1) You could kill the script. Main templates are main.html and upload_form.html. We can apply your template safely for extra fee.

2) Just keep input fields names safe.

3) Use UTF-8 codepage

4) Use border=0 in img tag

5) Don't understand

a) will think bout
b) possible now: just set user expire time to future date
c) kind of traffic-share on rapidshare? problem is that we can't control downloads/traffic for these files then. Won't imlement in near future oficially. you can request a custom mod.

6) Read about google sandbox? You want a fame in several days?
PM me sample links with lack of keywords, I believe we split filename for keywords.

XFS Pro 1.4 will be out next few days.

C40

#3 Postby C40 » Mar 12, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah sorry for asking so many questions ^^.

1/Would i have to only tell you how to make it or will you need img etc?
2/ ok
3/ I used the english file to create the french one :/, so it should be ok no?
4/ ok
5/ I mean that i added "english" sentences that stays in english when i click on other flags...i 'll research on the internet that's ok.

a) It is very important for people like me to offer this, could you do this as a mod?
b)Done! Thanks! Too bad you can't just select people and add them to prenium(option :" change selected people to : prenium"), if i had 20/50 rewards to give away i'd have to select each one and change date...
c) Yeah, i didn't know they offered this but i'm only looking for the "TrafficShare-packages capacities".

6/ Damn is this true? I just read about this now, how should i proceed, i don't get it.

Please send me a mail with the price for the following modifications : template modifications, imageshark "mod" for pictures/images and traffishare packages capacities (allowing people to offer direct link with limited bandwith) AND for referencing my website.

Thank your for reading.

dzimi83

Re: Design modification, scripts modification, referencing..

#4 Postby dzimi83 » Mar 12, 2009 4:59 am

C40 wrote:Hi,

Script works great at http://www.online-sharing.net and i need informations so i can move to the next level.

Design question :

I'm asking this because generally when you try to modify something it ends up in chaos...

1/I was wondering if changing the main page by a totally different one would kill the script?
Hi C40. I have change many files in XFileSharing Pro. Main think is that you have to watch how it should look like in main.html and main.css style.
You might see how does it look like in my script here:

http://uploadspace.eu

It will be file sharing service with free rapidshare and netload leech service to uploads from their servers :)
If you need some questions - I am able to help you with your site.