XFileSharing Pro - different next download delay...

pony99

different next download delay...

#1 Postby pony99 » Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello,
i have one question, what is the different of next download delay after each download and for each 100mb downloaded.

I have set only "after each download" for free 60 mins and reg 30 mins...why I should set "for each 100mb downloaded" too? Is that not enough when there is a waiting time after each download?

what do you have set in both?

best regards

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm

you only use 1 of them , or both

each download means i you download a file that is 1kb big = 60 min wait time ( based on your settings)

each 100 mb means that you can download 100 times a fie of 1mb before you need to wait 60 min

those settings get mostly used to gather premium members and to prevent abusing of traffic

if you allow non registered users to download then it happends in some cases that you use both settings , and registered only per 100 mb or so

it all depends how you want to do it

for example you put 15 seconds delay each file and 5 seconds each 100 mb
so if a user downloads a file of 1GB then you have 50 seconds waiting time + those 15 seconds or 65 seconds in total that that user need to wait

else its just 15 seconds or 50 seconds and heavyer files ( more traffic ) can wait longer to download then smaller files

eather way
it is up to you as host to deside what to use , also depends on traffic and other related stuff if you want to use 1 of them or both

Greetings From PowerChaos