XFileSharing Pro - Few Questions Before I buy :)

frostyshield

Few Questions Before I buy :)

#1 Postby frostyshield » Nov 26, 2012 10:03 am

Hi I am wanting to start a site with XFS and some mods from it but I have a few question:
1. How do I add more servers to the script/site?
2. Would it be better for me to just cluster the servers for the file server?
3. Have any of you gotten a custom mod made by SIBSOFT and if so how long did it take and what were the prices?
4. I want to add a HTML5 Video Player to the video mod has anyone attempted this?

EDIT: Another question:
5. The users Tab shows the users info but not what type of user they are how would I go about making it so it shows what type of user they are.
6. How do I limit the user types for download/upload speeds.

Thank you for your time and I will answer any questions/answers you have posted once I come back from work 6 hours from now :)

Frostyshield

frostyshield

#2 Postby frostyshield » Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello?

stdio

#3 Postby stdio » Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

I can answer to a few questions you asked:

1. Yes, there is a Servers feature where you can add new file servers easily.
2. For better performance it would be better for each file server to be on a physical server.
3. Personally not but they might be able to do custom mods for a price. Better contact them.
5. If you have a premium user, it will be marked with a star, meaning that user name is a premium user.
6. There is a mod made by Sibsoft called nginx mod that you can use to limit download speeds. If you know server administration, there are other ways to achieve this.

Hope this helps. :)

frostyshield

#4 Postby frostyshield » Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Ah thanks, Do you know how easy it is to design the template?

gist

#5 Postby gist » Nov 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Very easy, but it all depends of design/template you want to implant.

admin
Site Admin

#6 Postby admin » Nov 29, 2012 4:38 am

Don't trust those template guys who spam forum - already heard a lot negative about them.

frostyshield

#7 Postby frostyshield » Nov 29, 2012 4:20 pm

admin wrote:Don't trust those template guys who spam forum - already heard a lot negative about them.
Don't worry I wont I am gonna be custom designing mine myself :) Hope to get some cool features on the site as well and get some criticism from you guys hopefully! I don't mind talking about my site on here as its pretty closed doors :P

EDIT: Also any ETA on when the next mod will come out and what it might be? very interested :D