XFileSharing Pro - File transfer new 2.2 XFS

hiroshidw

File transfer new 2.2 XFS

#1 Postby hiroshidw » Mar 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi, I have instaled new XFS 2.2 and just for test, I try to move 100 files from server 2 to server 1, but all files are in "Transfer queue" dont transfer any file, my link are good and have a lot of disk space, so why do not transfer file?

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Mar 28, 2014 3:47 am

That could be because you forgot to add cron job on file server. Please see upgrade instructions.

Guneyd

#3 Postby Guneyd » May 30, 2014 11:01 am

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same thing. I've added a cronjob on the fileserver as well, but to no avail. I tried changing the cronjob to every minute, but even now the file still doesn't begin transfering.

shakib_mir

Transfer queue Problem

#4 Postby shakib_mir » May 30, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm having the same issue And I've cPanel installed on both servers & added the corn job on each server @ every minute (* * * * *) but the files are kept in Transfer queue and isn't being transferred.

I've changed the (/var/www/cgi-bin) with my actual path . which is
" cd /home/fileuplo/public_html/fs**/cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1 "

Is there some thing else that I need to change for adding a corn job in cPanel

Please help me with it. I need to transfer files from a old server to a new one to close that Old file server.

* I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for this , I can't find any place to open a Support ticket.

* I've only added 5 files in the Transfer queue for testing Purpose but no progress .

* the (**) represents the file server number [just to make sure You guys don't think it's a mistake]

Guneyd

Re: Transfer queue Problem

#5 Postby Guneyd » May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

shakib_mir wrote:I'm having the same issue And I've cPanel installed on both servers & added the corn job on each server @ every minute (* * * * *) but the files are kept in Transfer queue and isn't being transferred.

Please help me with it. I need to transfer files from a old server to a new one to close that Old file server.

* I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for this , I can't find any place to open a Support ticket.

* I've only added 5 files in the Transfer queue for testing Purpose but no progress .

* the (**) represents the file server number [just to make sure You guys don't think it's a mistake]
I wouldn't know whether you're doing something right or wrong (it looks right to me), but you can open a support ticket at: http://sibsoft.net/contact.html

Please do reply here if you get a solution ;).

shakib_mir

#6 Postby shakib_mir » May 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Guneyd wrote:
I wouldn't know whether you're doing something right or wrong (it looks right to me), but you can open a support ticket at: http://sibsoft.net/contact.html

Please do reply here if you get a solution ;).
Thanks @Guneyd. but it seems like the admin/staffs also replays to forum posts to solve the issues .

I think I should wait a while for a replay from one of them .Than proceed with a ticket (if still needed)

Internet Consumer

#7 Postby Internet Consumer » Jun 01, 2014 4:02 am

shakib_mir wrote:I'm having the same issue And I've cPanel installed on both servers & added the corn job on each server @ every minute (* * * * *) but the files are kept in Transfer queue and isn't being transferred.

hi,

Please make sure your adding the cronjob right. This has to do with cronjob to me.

Guneyd

#8 Postby Guneyd » Jun 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Internet Consumer wrote:

hi,

Please make sure your adding the cronjob right. This has to do with cronjob to me.
I don't think it has to do with the cronjob, but with transfer.pl itself.
I've tried to go deeper and I've found out two things
- Unlike cron.pl, transfer.pl gives me a 500 internal server error (same chmod as cron.pl, 755)
- When I try to run the file in SSH using commandline, it says:
"Max processes count exceeded"

Internet Consumer

#9 Postby Internet Consumer » Jun 02, 2014 9:49 pm

hi,

what are your server specs?

Guneyd

#10 Postby Guneyd » Jun 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Internet Consumer wrote:hi,

what are your server specs?
Mainserver (VPS):
2 × 2.4 Ghz @ 80%
3GB RAM

Fileserver (Dedi):
Intel Core i7-3930
64 GB RAM

Hmm, do you think I should switch over to a dedi for my main site? As of right now, I haven't really launched the site itself yet. I'm testing the different functions out and as such I'm the only user. Even if the server specs were inadequate, for just one user it should still work.

Internet Consumer

#11 Postby Internet Consumer » Jun 02, 2014 10:57 pm

For the main site you should also run on a dedicated or a vps. This is why you ran into that issue. Getting a dedicated should help you solve your issue.

crypt

#12 Postby crypt » Jun 03, 2014 12:34 am

I have the same problem.

I set correctly cronjobs and I have a Dedicated server.

If I tray to start script via ssh I get this: Max processes count exceeded

From browser I get a 500 Internal Server Error. In log error file I get this: Couldn't open file: Permission denied at Modules/XFSQueue.pm line 32.

I need to solve this problem as soon as possibile.

Internet Consumer

#13 Postby Internet Consumer » Jun 03, 2014 12:45 am

crypt wrote:I have the same problem.

From browser I get a 500 Internal Server Error. In log error file I get this: Couldn't open file: Permission denied at Modules/XFSQueue.pm line 32.

What are your server specs?

Just throwing it out there is your server updated to the latest versions?

Guneyd

#14 Postby Guneyd » Jun 03, 2014 12:51 am

Internet Consumer wrote:

I don't think this has to do with server specs. The script should run just fine on a VPS even (so long as there isn't much load or visitors).

Internet Consumer

#15 Postby Internet Consumer » Jun 03, 2014 4:15 am

Guneyd wrote:
Internet Consumer wrote:

I don't think this has to do with server specs. The script should run just fine on a VPS even (so long as there isn't much load or visitors).
hi,

Looks like you miss understood what i said. I was not relating it to that. I just said just trowing it out there. Meaning check if your server modules are updated just to rule that out.