XFileSharing Pro - file upload on separate server

zxlin

file upload on separate server

#1 Postby zxlin » Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi Admin,

I have 2 file server, how to separate it on upload :

for example :

when using file upload method the file will be automatic upload to server 1

when using remote upload or url leeching mods the file will be upload to server 2.

I check on server setting, I only found the setting can be set for premium or regular user.

Is there anyway to modify ? or need to extra charge for this modify ?

Thank You

Best Regards,

ZX Lin

hostlife

#2 Postby hostlife » Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Add your second server as file server & put server 1 on Read Only. Move all files to your file server.

PowerChaos

#3 Postby PowerChaos » Aug 31, 2011 10:50 pm

so far i looked into the script does it not seems to be that this can be done easy

maybe it can be done with a bit of editing skills and using the same way as premium upload get used ?

but i can not say for sure if it is even possible , as the remote upload ( http ) use the same system as the normal upload exept a few get commands

maybe a admin can do it for you , but my guess is that he need to rewrite the script then to put remote uploads serperated or need to add a serperate option for remote uploads only

i would say , just wait on a reply on them and i am kinda sure that it will be a extra charge as it does not seems to be a easy task to be done

but it is not up to me to make that desission so we shal wait on the admin to provide a reply

Greetings From PowerChaos

zxlin

#4 Postby zxlin » Sep 01, 2011 7:23 am

hostlife wrote:Add your second server as file server & put server 1 on Read Only. Move all files to your file server.
LOL this isnt what I want.

I could explain the reason why I wanna make separate for leeching server and browser upload server.

Most of my customer are from Indonesia, so I prepare 1 server on Indonesia Datacenter, the server is 1gbps on IIX (Indonesia Internet Exchange) but only 1mbps on IX (Internet Exchange).

Thats why I still need my 2nd server Netherland server 1gbps IX for URL Leech,

sherayusuf3

#5 Postby sherayusuf3 » May 06, 2012 6:49 pm

zxlin wrote:
hostlife wrote:Add your second server as file server & put server 1 on Read Only. Move all files to your file server.
LOL this isnt what I want.

I could explain the reason why I wanna make separate for leeching server and browser upload server.

Most of my customer are from Indonesia, so I prepare 1 server on Indonesia Datacenter, the server is 1gbps on IIX (Indonesia Internet Exchange) but only 1mbps on IX (Internet Exchange).

Thats why I still need my 2nd server Netherland server 1gbps IX for URL Leech,
helo bzlink.us you need extra cost to do that, but if you dont, just follow instruction hostfile wrote.. :)

Merdeka