XFileSharing Pro - Fileserver config is cut after server update in ACP.How fix?

sebko

Fileserver config is cut after server update in ACP.How fix?

#1 Postby sebko » Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello,
Since few days I have problem with my fileservers. When I want change server status and I save changes I get this error:

Code: Select all

api.cgi: ERROR (
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
)
upload.cgi: ERROR (problems with link)
htdocs URL accessibility: OK
When I log to my fileserver I check file "XFSConfig.pm" and is cutted after line 111:

Code: Select all

msg => { upload_size_big   => "Maximum total upload size exceeded<br>Max total upload size is: ",

If I fill config with data from other config file, fileserver work but without upload - during upload file give me error "have null filesize or wrong file path".

Anybody know how fix this problem?

universe

#2 Postby universe » Jan 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Check if you have any space on the HDD left. Maybe your logs gone crazy and there is simply no space left?

sebko

#3 Postby sebko » Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks for reply. I found this before Your reply and still I'm checking for new server. Default installation was with raid so I lost 1TB HDD and now I must transfer all files to new machine to reinstall old server.

universe

#4 Postby universe » Jan 11, 2013 10:24 am

Raid is not that bad for data loss security reasons (unless it is Raid0)...
If you don't use Raid, you'll have to create another backup solution unless you don't care for data loss.

In these days storage is that cheap, that I would prefer Raid10 where you have best data security and performance. Nevertheless an additional backup is always good ;)