XFileSharing Pro - Google re-enabled Adsense on my File Hosting site.!

knsshetty

Google re-enabled Adsense on my File Hosting site.!

#1 Postby knsshetty » Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello,

If you think, Adsense doesn't accept file hosting site, you are wrong.!

Sorry for the long post guys, but this will surely hep you..! keep reading.. :)

Today, I got a notice from Adsense team as below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

This email is to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website.

Issue ID#: XXXXXXXX

Ad serving has been disabled to: mysite.com

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.mysite.com/filename

Action required: Check all other remaining sites in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on sites involved in the distribution of copyrighted materials. This includes hosting copyrighted files on your site, as well as providing links for or driving traffic to sites that contain copyrighted material. More information about this policy can be found in our help center ( http://www.google.com/adsense/support/a ... wer=105956 ).

Action required: Check account for compliance

While ad serving has been disabled to the above site, your AdSense account remains active. Please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites you own. Therefore, we suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your sites to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your sites accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals

If you wish to appeal this disabling then you can do so by using the Issue ID listed above to contact us via our Help Center: https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ ... wer=113061.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going through this mail, I removed the said file from my site. I have immediately appealed against this ban at
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ ... ion_appeal

While appealing, I have politely mentioned the below points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Team,

Thanks for your message. I have removed the page from my site that has violated the Adsense Policy. My site is now fully complaint with the Adsense Policies. I have taken the below steps to make sure it doesn't happen in future.

1. I have 24x7 team to monitor the content on my site and remove any coyright infringement immediately from my site.
2.I have set DMCA Policies for my users & copyright holders.
3.I have set up my site in such a way that it automatically bans the illegal contents.
4.I have added google banned keywords, so that any conent which includes these words would be banned.

I kindly request you to review my site and enable Adsense on it. I hereby fully agree to comply with the Adsense policies in future.

I thank you for nofitying this to me and I truly respect your final decision on this.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my surprise, Within 6 hours, I got a reply from Google as below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for making the requested changes to your site in order to comply
with our policies. After thoroughly reviewing mysite.com, we have now
re-enabled ad serving to this site.

Because ad serving to your site was temporarily disabled, you many notice
a delay of up to 48 hours or more before ads begin appearing on your site
again. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adsense has been re-enabled on my site and it is running now. Points you need to remember.

1. Take immediate action. Remove the content and appeal immediately. Don't wait for days to reply.
2. Be polite while appealing, don't say you will sue Google etc...
3. Accept the facts that your site has violated the Policy and what you are going to do to prevent in future.

4. Apart from the above, I have implemented Professional rich design to my site with clearly placed Ads.
2. I have gone through this and implemented the steps. This will help you a lot. read: http://sibsoft.net/forum/post13419.html?highlight=
3. My site has clean theme and I have placed the codes in such a way that I don't force users to click ads. It reduces CTR. (My CTR is under 1%)
4. I have set up Google Privacy Policy, DMCA & Contact details on my site.
5. I have added Google banned words to my site.
6. Not but the least, don't run only file hosting site with your Adsense account. It is better to place your Adsense on a legitimate content based website also. This will help in retaining your Adsense account. Google may stop serving ads on your file hosting site but will continue with other sites. This will help you to recover your Adsense account.

I hope this helps. your views are welcome.

Thanks,

Jesse202

#2 Postby Jesse202 » Aug 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Basically everyone gets one or two chances. It all ends up the same. Sorry to ruin your happiness
Google may stop serving ads on your file hosting site but will continue with other sites. This will help you to recover your Adsense account.
Not true. After a warning or two they disable your whole account...usually.

knsshetty

#3 Postby knsshetty » Aug 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Not true. My account is 7 years old. If you comply with the policies, there is no point to disable the whole account. Many file hosting sites don't know how to deal with Adsense, they don't take any precautions. They just try to make money.
Jesse202 wrote:Basically everyone gets one or two chances. It all ends up the same. Sorry to ruin your happiness
Google may stop serving ads on your file hosting site but will continue with other sites. This will help you to recover your Adsense account.
Not true. After a warning or two they disable your whole account...usually.

Jesse202

#4 Postby Jesse202 » Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Doesn't matter how old your account is

okpa

#5 Postby okpa » Aug 15, 2012 9:53 pm

3.I have set up my site in such a way that it automatically bans the illegal contents.
how can you do that

knsshetty

#6 Postby knsshetty » Aug 16, 2012 2:54 am

That means, you are already banned by Adsense :)
Jesse202 wrote:Doesn't matter how old your account is

afdah

#7 Postby afdah » Aug 16, 2012 5:42 am

knsshetty wrote:That means, you are already banned by Adsense :)
is it possible if you share your url either publicly or privately?
i intend to run my own file sharing site, already bought the script 7 months ago but yet to go live... LOL!

Jesse202

#8 Postby Jesse202 » Aug 16, 2012 6:26 am

Don't try to be a smart-ass. It doesn't fit for you.

After 3 warnings it was perm banned. I was allowed to have it activated again if I promised never to place the code on a file hosting site.

Most people only get one or two warnings though from what I hear.

knsshetty

#9 Postby knsshetty » Aug 16, 2012 6:57 am

I am not. What I said it correct. You are already banned! So, no point in crying here. This thread was opened to help our guys not to prove your points.! Now, you must be knowing who is trying to be smart-ass?
Jesse202 wrote:
Don't try to be a smart-ass. It doesn't fit for you.

After 3 warnings it was perm banned. I was allowed to have it activated again if I promised never to place the code on a file hosting site.

Most people only get one or two warnings though from what I hear.

ankurs

Re: Google re-enabled Adsense on my File Hosting site.!

#10 Postby ankurs » Aug 16, 2012 7:19 am

knsshetty wrote: 3.I have set up my site in such a way that it automatically bans the illegal contents.
so you just lied to them ? because this isn't possible ! even youtube cant do this lol

anyways good luck :) have fun till it lasts

knsshetty

#11 Postby knsshetty » Aug 16, 2012 7:29 am

Nothing is impossible in this world dude :)
ankurs wrote:
knsshetty wrote: 3.I have set up my site in such a way that it automatically bans the illegal contents.
so you just lied to them ? because this isn't possible ! even youtube cant do this lol

anyways good luck :) have fun till it lasts

ankurs

#12 Postby ankurs » Aug 16, 2012 7:55 am

knsshetty wrote:Nothing is impossible in this world dude :)
ya and lying is one of them

knsshetty

#13 Postby knsshetty » Aug 16, 2012 7:59 am

There are plenty apart from that :)
ankurs wrote:
knsshetty wrote:Nothing is impossible in this world dude :)
ya and lying is one of them