XFileSharing Pro - I am now limited to paypal message issued for 180 days.

hrrweb

I am now limited to paypal message issued for 180 days.

#1 Postby hrrweb » Jul 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi, friends!
My problem: I am now limited to paypal message issued for 180 days.

I found a solution to this problem:
- Register a new PayPal account to my wife (or mother, brother, etc.) I still have a bank card.

How can there be consequences?
Is it possible to exit from this situation?

(Stupid paypal absolutely crazy =( )

upmaster

#2 Postby upmaster » Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm

No, keep yourself far away from paypal, if they targeted you even new account can't help .

PS: Did they send to you any info why they suspend your account ?

benp87

#3 Postby benp87 » Jul 13, 2012 7:45 am

They ask for file sharing services to be pre-approved but they don't even bother checking your website, they mark it immediately as risky business.
I don't think there is any way out of this.
In my opinion, XFilesharing doesn't worth anything anymore, Paypal and 2checkout are the only payment options on XFilesharing and they don't accept file sharing services anymore, that payment gateways mod should be free now.

hrrweb

#4 Postby hrrweb » Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

And how do you this option:

Open a new account on paypal which then become a reseller? =)

benp87

#5 Postby benp87 » Jul 13, 2012 9:53 am

I don't know what it means, but I think you can use PayPal as a 3rd party payment, I mean that for example, if you use SMSCoin/Payza to get payment, you can get payout from there to your PayPal account.

hrrweb

#6 Postby hrrweb » Jul 13, 2012 9:59 am

No, I meant to allow users to buy the premium as a payment using paypal

benp87

#7 Postby benp87 » Jul 13, 2012 10:20 am

And what if PayPal asks you about the transactions you make on the reseller account? or someone will open a dispute and mention your website there?

alexfad

#8 Postby alexfad » Jul 13, 2012 10:54 am

Just interesting. How much time has passed since you opened the paypal account?

benp87

#9 Postby benp87 » Jul 13, 2012 11:40 am

My PayPal account exists for around 6 years or even more, I don't remember.
I opened my website 4 months ago, and a week ago PayPal limited my account.

Oh and by the way, I now got an email from PayPal that I will be able to withdraw the money after 45 days instead of 180 days.

hrrweb

#10 Postby hrrweb » Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

I registered a new account with paypal to the same name and address, status - checked, attach a bank card.
for my own reseller account.

but now, if I understand correctly, I need to set the correct settings, such as item (a unique reseller code) only in quantities of 1 items.
And each time the check is not over whether the item.

Is it possible to automate this process or any other settings you need to do?

Testing on myself and write about the results.
It may be useful to someone ...

upmaster

#11 Postby upmaster » Jul 14, 2012 10:08 am

Unfortunately I think they'll terminate your account soon, it is just a matter of time mate ;/

PS: What may happen after 180 days, could you withdraw money from pypal account ?

hrrweb

#12 Postby hrrweb » Jul 14, 2012 10:12 am

Came the answer just:
Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding removing the limitation from your account. I am very pleased to assist you today.

Mr. XXXXX, I have reviewed your account and I can see that it has been permanently limited.

To protect all members of our online community and maintain the integrity and quality of our service, we have made a final decision to permanently limit your account. We’ve reviewed your PayPal account extensively and have determined there to be excessive risk involved. To minimize any disruption to your business, you can continue to log in to your account for the next 180 days to assist with closing down all activities associated with it.

If you have a zero balance, your account will remain limited.

If you have a negative balance, you can resolve it by adding money to your PayPal account. If there isn’t enough money in your PayPal account balance, we might collect the money through a collections agency or other legal means.

If you have outstanding buyer complaints or chargebacks, you should visit the Resolution Center and help resolve any open cases. You can choose to refund buyers. Simply reply to this email and give us the details of those transactions if you’d like us to issue any refunds on your behalf.

Here’s how to view the status of a buyer complaint:
Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
Click ‘Resolution Center’ near the top of the page.
Select ‘Open Cases’ from the drop-down list next to ‘View'.
Click ‘Status’ next to the transaction.

After 180 days, if applicable, we will contact you with information on how to withdraw any money in your PayPal account. You can't withdraw the money now because we want to make sure that there's enough in your account to cover any payment reversals.

We regret that we are unable to continue to offer our services to you, however this decision has been made in accordance with our User Agreement. If you’d like more information about our policies, please refer to the User Agreement. Click ‘Legal Agreements’ at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click ‘PayPal User Agreement.’

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

Ingrid

PayPal

verzing

#13 Postby verzing » Jul 15, 2012 5:56 am

you can register new paypal account but make sure you use ( new bank card and new bank account too).

benp87

#14 Postby benp87 » Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am

Just to show you how stupid PayPal is, I opened a new PayPal account under my sister's name less then a week ago, had no transaction there and that account got limited for the following reason:

15 Jul 2012: It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to make sure that you authorized some recent transactions.

verzing

#15 Postby verzing » Jul 15, 2012 9:26 am

benp87 wrote:Just to show you how stupid PayPal is, I opened a new PayPal account under my sister's name less then a week ago, had no transaction there and that account got limited for the following reason:

15 Jul 2012: It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to make sure that you authorized some recent transactions.
have you add credit card, bank card or bank account that you already added in your old paypal account ?