XFileSharing Free - i have 2 problem's please want help

wlooooo

i have 2 problem's please want help

#1 Postby wlooooo » Sep 15, 2008 8:42 pm

hiii please i want help fastt

1- when i upload a file's :

when i upload a file it's give me a progras bar and go to 100 % files uploaded 1 of 1 and all thing's ok and tell me " Upload complete. Saving files... " and it's not going to the next step " download links " and when i go to admin .. no files uploaded .. so how to fex this error ...?

some files uploaded and some files not but 80% of files i tried to uploaded not uploaded

2- second error .. download links error :

when i go to the links to download a file it's give me this error :

Software error:

Can't exec:s REPLACE INTO Secure (file_id,ip,rand,captcha,time) VALUES (?,INET_ATON(?),?,?,NOW()+INTERVAL ? SECOND)
Column 'ip' cannot be null at TCM/DataBase.pm line 65.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

NOTEEEEEEE : this error not showing to all visitor's but my sitemeter till me that i have lose more then 60% of my hit's from this error started and i tried to open this pages in my friends home and my home and in net cafee and am sure i have a problem cuz it's not work any where ...

all link's and home page work fine only the download links give me this error so please help me fix this 2 error's

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm

in Session.pm replace

Code: Select all

return $ENV{HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR} || $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR};
with

Code: Select all

return $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR};

wlooooo

#3 Postby wlooooo » Sep 16, 2008 6:23 pm

thnxxxx alot this fixed the second error but i still have a upload error it's not upload all files it's give me 100% upoloading complite thin :

Upload complete. Saving files...
Upload complete. Saving files...

and nothing happend and no file's uploaded ... the files is very small max 1 or 2 MG max
so how to fixed this error :S and thnx for your help you are the best man :D byebye

PilgrimX182

#4 Postby PilgrimX182 » Sep 17, 2008 5:32 am

Can't tell you exactly, but it's clear there's error in upload.cgi. Check your error log. PM me site URL. You can also PM me FTP if you want so I fix the problem asap.