XFileSharing Pro - income of my file hosting website, Please advise needed

crownin

income of my file hosting website, Please advise needed

#1 Postby crownin » Apr 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello,

At the moment I am using adsense for advertisements but cpc is only 0.02 and can't take care of the costs of my website. Now I am thinking to use pop under advertisements in hope to make more money so I could take care of the costs of my website, Does anybody know a good company for it?

Thanks.
Last edited by crownin on Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrda

#2 Postby chrda » Apr 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Email me for my aim. Might give you a analyze of your traffic, and so on.

Eskick

#3 Postby Eskick » Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm

i dont see why you are advertising other services onyour website, Advertise premium plans, this way your advertising your own product and selling more products thus generating more income.

If you cannot figure this out, you wont succeed.

RootShell

Re: income of my file hosting website, Please advise needed

#4 Postby RootShell » Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm

crownin wrote:Hello,

At the moment I am using adsense for advertisements but cpc is only 0.02 and can't take care of the costs of my website. Now I am thinking to use pop under advertisements in hope to make more money so I could take care of the costs of my website, Does anybody know a good company for it?

Thanks.
Use a Geo Ads rotator.

for example :

Display for tier 1 US - CA - UK - AU traffic CPA offers + Google Adsense.

Tier X: FR - BE - SE - IE - ES - IT : Google Ads, and CPA offers for FR - BE ( the best CPA program for that is cashtrafic. )

Tier X : CPM + POPUNDER :)

With this method you'll raise your earnings by 300%

verzing

#5 Postby verzing » Apr 25, 2011 5:46 am

popup ads is the best way to get income for your website, just try this site for 1 day and see what happen. I don't need the premium plan in my website, I only use cpm and popup to earn money.
register here: http://tinyurl.com/3hjgex5

just try 1 day if you traffic more than 20k impression I think you earn alot of money.