XFileSharing Pro - is there an option in xfilesharingpro to create tokens/keys?

superbia

is there an option in xfilesharingpro to create tokens/keys?

#1 Postby superbia » Nov 02, 2012 11:42 am

How can one set up billing using third party resellers such as nodownloadlimit?
Is there an option in xfs to create tokens/keys for specific amount and days wheich one can hand over to resellers?
Can someone please explain?

gist

#2 Postby gist » Nov 02, 2012 2:00 pm

No. There is no such option. Value that you set up for packages is available for all resellers.
You'll need to do some coding to offer for each reseller different prices.

superbia

#3 Postby superbia » Nov 02, 2012 2:39 pm

gist wrote:No. There is no such option. Value that you set up for packages is available for all resellers.
You'll need to do some coding to offer for each reseller different prices.
Thanks for replying gist.
What i meant was can i define a value for time n amount, generate tokens or keys and provide these to resellers?
I guess the answer is yes.

If yes, do you guys have any recommendations for resellers and any idea about commission charges?

gist

#4 Postby gist » Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

All you can set up are package days and price for this package and that packages and prices will be then available for all resellers you have. If you want to set up different price for package you'll need to modify script.
Reseller will need to add money into his account and he will generate keys by himself - script automate this process for you, so you don't need to manually distribute keys to the resellers.

Considering fee each reseller has it's hard to tell. You'll need to contact them and ask them how much they charge for reselling service. On average is 20% - some have less some have more.

superbia

#5 Postby superbia » Nov 02, 2012 7:27 pm

gist wrote:All you can set up are package days and price for this package and that packages and prices will be then available for all resellers you have. If you want to set up different price for package you'll need to modify script.
Reseller will need to add money into his account and he will generate keys by himself - script automate this process for you, so you don't need to manually distribute keys to the resellers.

Considering fee each reseller has it's hard to tell. You'll need to contact them and ask them how much they charge for reselling service. On average is 20% - some have less some have more.
Thx again for the explanation

Does anyone have any recommendations for any resellers that are reliable?

superbia

#6 Postby superbia » Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I didnt realize that it needs reseller mod to do so.
http://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing_mod_reseller.html
Thats lot of extra money

gist

#7 Postby gist » Nov 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Jp. You'll need a mod for that. Sibsoft has bunch of mods which can make your life easier but also very expensive :D

I suggest to look for resellers with some traffic on their sites and with lots of payment options. Otherwise are all resellers quite reliable, but this is up to you who will be your No.1. You already wrote one solid one ^^ ;)