XFileSharing Pro - Is this is a small bug...........

Mega B

Is this is a small bug...........

#1 Postby Mega B » Sep 18, 2009 8:53 pm

"Hi, I found a bug sort of thing yesterday. I am not sure if this is a bug or an individual problem. But when a user purchases a premium account, their account is not automatically upgraded to premium status. And the statistics on my settings page (stats about payments, downloads, etc) also show nothing. Is this a bug or what?"

The site is http://www.filethe.net could someone help me on this one please.Thanks

Mega B

#2 Postby Mega B » Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

I think i have found out what the problem was i should have checked in the search facilty of this forum and i would have found the answer which was caused i think by me changing my PayPal email address as i had trouble with the main email address for about a wek and then forgot to transfer it back again.

So lesson learned check the forum 1st as yet i have not had someone test that it works but i have high hopes.

Mega B

#3 Postby Mega B » Sep 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Well i was wrong i am still having this small problem this script has been totally bullit proof so far and if this is the only glitch that i have had in 2-3 months i am pleased.

So if anyone has any suggestions on this one please,as it grieves me to have to do a refund or 2 due to members asking for a refund.

Once again thanks and if anyone can help me on this one it would be a great help.

PilgrimX182

#4 Postby PilgrimX182 » Sep 28, 2009 9:17 am

Check your ipn_log.txt for details. Contact [email protected] if u still have problems.