XFileSharing Pro - It's a [censored] Script

malikruman

It's a Shit Script

#1 Postby malikruman » Oct 19, 2010 6:59 am

Dear Developer of X File Sharing man its really a [censored] and [censored] script but its my bad luck that there is no other good script about file sharing but its my promise when some one make a good file sharing script i will switch from [censored] x file sharing pro if for it i spend thousands of dollars i will pay to transfer from this [censored] script..................

jimi

really its fucking script........

#2 Postby jimi » Oct 19, 2010 7:15 am

Well brother i second your comment. The only single reason i can find in the world to use this XFile[censored]Sharing Script, is right now it is the only one. Just you wait Mr.Developer, when a new file uploading script pops-up, your XFile[censored]Sharing will be wiped from the face of the world.

ankurs

#3 Postby ankurs » Oct 19, 2010 7:28 am

LOL

yes keep waiting for that new script to popup, till then we will milk the market using this script :P

good luck finding a similar script :)

admin
Site Admin

#4 Postby admin » Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

They both even not our customers. However, saw their emails in fraud orders list (rejected payments because of fraud with credit cards).

Btw, you even do not imagine how many fraud orders we're getting from Pakistan, Vietnam, etc.

Come on, guys, if you wanna earn something, you should spend something. If you can't - create your own. Stealing and bitching on forums will not increase your karma.

Anyway, both "brothers" banned by IP.