XFileSharing Pro - Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded " !

Steve9e8

Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded " !

#1 Postby Steve9e8 » Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello

I'm running a XFS 2.3 script. The " Max upload file size " I set in my filehost is " 10240 MB " but when I try to leech files that are 9 or 10 GB the leech process goes well, but after the process is finished and in " upload_results" something prevent the script to prepare the file and I get the error " Upload limit exceeded | undef | ! ... so the leeched file will stay in " temp " folder as a useless and unknown file.!

The problem is not in my server TimeOut because I already set it to very high value ...

Does any of you face the same problem, and what did you do to solve it ?

pleasehelpme

Re: Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded "

#2 Postby pleasehelpme » Mar 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Steve9e8 wrote:Hello

I'm running a XFS 2.3 script. The " Max upload file size " I set in my filehost is " 10240 MB " but when I try to leech files that are 9 or 10 GB the leech process goes well, but after the process is finished and in " upload_results" something prevent the script to prepare the file and I get the error " Upload limit exceeded | undef | ! ... so the leeched file will stay in " temp " folder as a useless and unknown file.!

The problem is not in my server TimeOut because I already set it to very high value ...

Does any of you face the same problem, and what did you do to solve it ?
Same issue with me :(

Steve9e8

Re: Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded "

#3 Postby Steve9e8 » Mar 31, 2016 1:32 pm

pleasehelpme wrote:
Steve9e8 wrote:Hello

Same issue with me :(
The issue fixed by Sibsift staff, and actually the problem was from the IP I made upload tests through, mostly some outcoming traffic was blocked.

Try to upload from different IP and if it still doesn't work try from different ISP .... mostly it will work.