XFileSharing Pro - Low Upload Speed - Page 2

fokys

#16 Postby fokys » Jul 08, 2013 6:06 am

It can be. Does your website have speed limit for free users?

Internet Consumer

#17 Postby Internet Consumer » Jul 08, 2013 7:30 am

I have fixed my issue.

but i agree the higher the port the better your off.

nkchokshi

#18 Postby nkchokshi » Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi,

No i havent have any speed limits.

But what i found the issue is with the hardning of server. Because yesterday i asked my host to format and reinstall whole server , and he did.

Then i moved all data back again, and started the website. The result was all worked like charm i was getting 10mbps speed.

Now today, my host started the process of hardning server, he did that. and now i am back again at same situation.

So there must be something blocking speed, Firewall, CSF, Ports, etc. which needs to be find out.

@Internet Consumer. how did you fixed your issue?

Also i am looking for good host if you have any idea, i have found Evoluso. who ignores DMCA, and provides 1GBPS port

But didnt find any review.

Did any one tried them?

Please,

fokys

#19 Postby fokys » Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Like I said nothing is blocking your speed and there is nothing wrong with servers. It is happening because of your 100mbps port.

Evoluso looks like a reseller to me.

nkchokshi

#20 Postby nkchokshi » Jul 08, 2013 7:15 pm

They are offshore dedicated server providers. But i didnt actually find any reviews.

Any other host with DMCA ignore.

Internet Consumer

#21 Postby Internet Consumer » Jul 12, 2013 2:42 am

nkchokshi wrote:Hi,

No i havent have any speed limits.

But what i found the issue is with the hardning of server. Because yesterday i asked my host to format and reinstall whole server , and he did.

Then i moved all data back again, and started the website. The result was all worked like charm i was getting 10mbps speed.

Now today, my host started the process of hardning server, he did that. and now i am back again at same situation.

So there must be something blocking speed, Firewall, CSF, Ports, etc. which needs to be find out.

@Internet Consumer. how did you fixed your issue?

Also i am looking for good host if you have any idea, i have found Evoluso. who ignores DMCA, and provides 1GBPS port

But didnt find any review.

Did any one tried them?

Please,
When i tried so many times to fix it i just gave up and decide to pay my hosting provider to find the solution. To my surprise they had an issue on there end that was causing the issue. So yeah it was an issue at there end.