Search found 9 matches

by catalaur
Sep 20, 2010 7:35 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Load test
Replies: 3
Views: 1612

Load test

Hello, I made some tests on XFileSharingPro using 6 concurrent connections to upload on a virtual server: 2GB RAM , 2 cores with 8MB cache, hard disk 10k rotations. The total uploading speed was around 65 MB. After a few seconds the load on the server was high, 3 of 6 uploads failed and apache becam...
by catalaur
Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am
Topic: Nginx and XFileSharing
Replies: 1
Views: 2904

Nginx and XFileSharing

Hello, I tryed to make the script working on nginx. Until now I managed to get fastcgi work, and some of the rewrite rules. 2 problems that I couldn't solve are: - can't download, I get "Error happened when generating Download Link. Please try again or Contact administrator. " I can think ...
by catalaur
Aug 18, 2010 2:14 pm
Topic: XFileSharing and LVS
Views: 1442

Solved.
by catalaur
Aug 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Topic: XFileSharing and LVS
Views: 1442

XFileSharing and LVS

Hello, I installed a fileserver on a linux server with fail over capabilities (it runs keepalived) with IP lets say 10.0.0.1 The real filesystem has the ip 10.0.0.2, a secondary filesystem has 10.0.0.3. The 2 filesystems are syncronized, so if 10.0.0.2 goes down, the filesystem defined by the ip 10....
by catalaur
Aug 11, 2010 7:50 am
Topic: Multiple download ports
Replies: 4
Views: 1877

Sorry but I can't locate the function. Where is it defined?
by catalaur
Aug 10, 2010 9:31 am
Topic: Multiple download ports
Replies: 4
Views: 1877

Multiple download ports

Hello, I want to allow premium users to choose a port for download instead the default port 80 (I will make apache bind on 3 ports). I need to edit user's personal page, to include a select port field. Secondly on download page the script should generate the link for download something like http://d...
by catalaur
Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm
Topic: Include php code in .html pages
Replies: 2
Views: 2170

Ok, maybe php it wasn't such a good idea. Perl can do the job also. I am trying to translate all the text in my language :)
by catalaur
Aug 09, 2010 11:08 am
Topic: Include php code in .html pages
Replies: 2
Views: 2170

Include php code in .html pages

Hello, it is possible to include php code in .html pages? If not, I was thinking of adding a new template directive/tag eg. TMPL_LANG which will execute a <?php echo SOME_LANGUAGE_CONSTANT?> Where/how can i do that?

Thank you!
by catalaur
Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Topic: Resource Usage Report
Replies: 3
Views: 1516

Resource Usage Report

Hello, I would like to know what resources the script needs (in terms of CPU and RAM) in order to serve 1000 users simultaneously (who download/upload in the same time). If such reports are not available it would be helpful to see server configuration specifications and max users that can serve. Ano...

Go to advanced search