XFileSharing Pro - My XFS's database is missing but the script still work !

Steve9e8

My XFS's database is missing but the script still work !

#1 Postby Steve9e8 » Apr 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello

I had a strange problem in my news section, everytime I try to open (?op=admin_news) it gives the error :

Code: Select all

Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY created DESC LIMIT 0, 20'
That made me going to my XFS's mysql database to fix the problem ( the last time I checked at my database was more than 3 months ago ) but I didn't find the database at all ! I've looked for it through ( phpmyadmin ), and I just found ( localhost.sql ) !.. What shocked me is that when I tried to create new myaql through CP/MySQL Databases, with the name of the missing database the system accepted to create it just like the old DB is permanently gone !

The stranger thing is that my XFS script still works as usual with no errors or problems except the issue of news where I cannot add/edit news now .... users account, info,files, reports.... etc all that work and I can add new users ! .... if the database I created before and added previously to XFileConfig.pm is missing, how could the old accounts and information can still appear, beside there is no problem with creating new accounts,upload/download new files !... where all that information is saved then ! in localhost.sql !?

Recently I edited ( index_dl.cgi ) and ( .htaccess ), but I don't think it relating to myaql issue !

Would you please help and give me your opinions about what's going on in my script, and how can I recover my missing DB and fix the news error .

thegood1

contact support buddy

#2 Postby thegood1 » Apr 30, 2015 9:44 am

contact support buddy

Steve9e8

#3 Postby Steve9e8 » May 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanx ... I found my Filehost mysql, it was in root not in filehost folder .

I still have a problem when I try to open :

www.filehost.com/?op=admin_news

It gives the same error :

Code: Select all

Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY created DESC LIMIT 0, 20'

Any help guys ?

Steve9e8

#4 Postby Steve9e8 » May 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Thanks to Sibsoft support for solving my problem.

The problem happened because of some wrong edits in ( index.cgi ) that I might did before, and after replacing with the default index.cgi the problem gone ...