XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods - Page 8

krazymax

#106 Postby krazymax » Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am

Silfro wrote:try liberty reserve
how can we integrate liberty reserve with xfs?

Silfro

#107 Postby Silfro » Jun 27, 2012 9:28 am

Sorry I don't know.
But on one site I've seen they were using Liberty reserve...

randy

#108 Postby randy » Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi@all. I have the same problems like you have.

I had contact to over 50 payment providers in the last few days incl. all the big players incl. paymentwall, cashu, paypal, plimus, 2checkout and lots of others.

The main problem is that mastercard tells their partners not to cooperate with file hosts in case of fraud and risk management.

The problem is the payment providers have to take the risk and if there are a lot of cancelled transactions they could loose their mastercard/visa license.

The only way to handle this problem iy my eyes is the help of the admin, because otherwise no one will buy this script anymore in case of missing payment methods.

You can use paypal but you have to approve for it and have a legal registered company. So if you think about to use your paypal account and switch to business that won't work. After a bigger amount they check your account very careful and require documents you not have!

Paypal has a special technique that checks your ip, mac address, and click behaviour! Also they have a system that checks the server calls from your server to them when you put it into xfilesharing code.

like xfilesharing <-> paypal <-> xfilesharing

Paypal has strict copyright rules in case of the megaupload bust.

So Paypal will accept your site even if you pay your uploaders, but you have to cooperate with them.

This means you have to explain at first what you do and how you do it if you're a new customer. (also existing customers)

You also have to cooperate with them in case of copyright infringement.

Paypal deserves the right to get noticed by you about "every copyright removal"!!! So this means if you have 100 a day this means 100 emails to paypal!

you also have to cooperate with law enforcement agencys! you have to make your business transparent what the most of you won't like to do!

The first and most important thing in my oppinion is what all of you should do is to found a legal registered company, this will help you to find new payment providers.

It won't last to show your email only or the contact form. Try to be "serious" Would you work together with someone that trys to hide from you?

If you think you can earn money with advertising you will also get problems as the most of them don't accept file hosting sites.

Only Rubicon, CPX Interactive and AppNexus work with filehosts!

So my suggestion would be that all of us search for new payment providers around the globe and ask if they accept File Hosting sites.

We could then send the possible companies to admin (incl. API Documentation if provided) and he could update the appropriate cgi & pm files with the new code.

It's not a big problem to update the files but if you are not a coder it won't be easy because every payment provider has different integration possibilities.

The best for us and the admin would be to integrate new payment providers into the script.

The more payment providers the admin offers the more satisfied customers he gets! It makes no sense to take the money from new customers and later they can't use the script instead of payment providers that don't accept the new xfilesharing customers.

Let's say I tell admin please integrate plimus. He could be paid for it like 50 $ but then also integrate this on request to other customers that ask for the same provider. So he would only have to create it at the first time and then everybody would have profit of that.

I'm sure a few of you already asked the admin to integrate new payment methods and he denied.

But admin! if we cannot get paid we have to close our sites! This means no more servers, no more mods, no more money for you.

It's hard to say but the admin needs to support at least custom payment mods this time. It's very hard at the moment for us to find payment providers.

And if find one it's up to us to integrate it. I'm sure just a few have real skills to integrate that without a special admin! ANd admins won't work for free!

So please admin think about that. At least payment methods are a must!

xavier

#109 Postby xavier » Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Did someone mention bitcoin?

It is a kind of currency, decentralized, and you can buy them from several merchants (some will even buy them later and exchange them to USD). There are perl modules to handle the transactions.

Maybe a bit complicated for the client though… I never tried.

See http://www.weusecoins.com/merchant-tools.php

ufkabakan

#110 Postby ufkabakan » Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am

Any one have new payment processor?
Im still out of options :(

ohayo

#111 Postby ohayo » Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Webmoney ?

Silfro

#112 Postby Silfro » Jul 03, 2012 3:12 pm

why u don't use liberty reserve?

nova

MicroPayment

#113 Postby nova » Jul 03, 2012 4:31 pm

If a friendly payment processor will not be found soon, this busines is dead.

What about micropayment.ch?

It's used by both Uploaded and Oron.

Other than MicroPayment and Webmoney I see no alternatives and WM is too complicated for many users.

randy

#114 Postby randy » Jul 03, 2012 9:13 pm

micropayment doesn't let you accept credit cards if using their service. so it's useless...

bhanuprasad1981

#115 Postby bhanuprasad1981 » Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am

we should now start offering LR and webmoney by adding extra free days its the only way out now to push them

randy

#116 Postby randy » Jul 04, 2012 10:27 am

but how can we integrate this into the script? this will be the main problem :(

bhanuprasad1981

#117 Postby bhanuprasad1981 » Jul 04, 2012 12:05 pm

webmoney is already integrated , now its upto admin to add liberty reserve.

ufkabakan

#118 Postby ufkabakan » Jul 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Webmoney and Liberty Resev dont accept direct credi cards.
This companys is not a solution.

bhanuprasad1981

#119 Postby bhanuprasad1981 » Jul 04, 2012 4:32 pm

they may not accept card but can be good alternatives

ohayo

#120 Postby ohayo » Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm

And ALL alternatives are good in those times.

Look at those idiots, even mediafire would suffer from this :
http://hotcopy.com.au/