XUpload - New to XUpload

D-Impact

New to XUpload

#1 Postby D-Impact » Feb 05, 2009 10:44 am

Hi,
I'm trying to integrate XUpload in my CMS. This means that I need a general soution for integrating XUpload for any given form.

I need to add an upload field in my general html form. The upload field must have a seperate action button which will start the upload proccess. When the upload proccess finishes I need to show in the general html form, beside the upload field, a thumbnail of the uploaded photo, without refreshing the screen. When hitting the general html form sumbit button the uploaded file name and path should be passed with the general html form for other php proccessing.

Do you have a simple code for doing this?

I also need to know whitch files are relevant for the operetion of the xupload proccess and whitch files are not.

Thank you

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Feb 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Don't have ready simple code for this.

D-Impact

#3 Postby D-Impact » Feb 05, 2009 2:20 pm

PilgrimX182 wrote:Don't have ready simple code for this.
Does it mean I', on my own?...

PilgrimX182

#4 Postby PilgrimX182 » Feb 06, 2009 6:55 am

Not sure what you' on your own :) but yes, you should make this yourself creating php code. xupload will send upload results to your code, and you do there whatever u want.
Or we can offer custom development which is extra fee ofcourse.

D-Impact

#5 Postby D-Impact » Feb 06, 2009 7:21 am

PilgrimX182 wrote:Not sure what you' on your own :) but yes, you should make this yourself creating php code. xupload will send upload results to your code, and you do there whatever u want.
Or we can offer custom development which is extra fee ofcourse.
How much is the extra fee?

1 How do I get the uplaod parametes to my form using ajax without redirecting to another page?
2. What do I do if I need a different cinfiguration for every form?
3. Is it possible to pass redirection url in a hidden field so that every form will be redirecting to a different page after the upload is complete?
4. Can you send me a list of params whitch can be passed using hidden fields in order to control config params?
5. Whitch files can be dropped when I upload your tool to the server?

D-Impact

#6 Postby D-Impact » Feb 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Whould appreciate any answer to all my questions...

PilgrimX182

#7 Postby PilgrimX182 » Feb 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Fresh idea for you: check out XUpload Nano demo: http://www.sibsoft.net/xupload-tiny.html
I think it's almost what you need. And it's special discounted price: $25 only.

Custom development is $20 per hour.

D-Impact

#8 Postby D-Impact » Feb 09, 2009 3:05 pm

PilgrimX182 wrote:Fresh idea for you: check out XUpload Nano demo: http://www.sibsoft.net/xupload-tiny.html
I think it's almost what you need. And it's special discounted price: $25 only.

Custom development is $20 per hour.
I allready purchased the pro version.
In the Nano, is it possible to start the upload with a click insted of automatically?
What about my other questions?
Thanks

PilgrimX182

#9 Postby PilgrimX182 » Feb 10, 2009 10:30 am

In the Nano, is it possible to start the upload with a click insted of automatically?
It is possible theoretically, but not implemented yet.
1 How do I get the uplaod parametes to my form using ajax without redirecting to another page?
You can replace this code in upload.cgi:

Code: Select all

print"</Form><Script>document.location='javascript:false';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>";
with something like

my $fname=$files->[0]->{file_name};
print""</Form><Script>parent.document.myForm.myInput.value='$fname';</Script></BODY></HTML>";
2. What do I do if I need a different cinfiguration for every form?
In config you see sample with 2 modes, you can add more there with different variables and then in upload form just specify number:

<input type="hidden" name="xmode" value="1">
3. Is it possible to pass redirection url in a hidden field so that every form will be redirecting to a different page after the upload is complete?
Need customization.
4. Can you send me a list of params whitch can be passed using hidden fields in order to control config params?
all extra hidden parameters are POSTing after upload.
You can view this yourself using post.php!
5. Whitch files can be dropped when I upload your tool to the server?
htdocs/env.php only