XUpload - Page error when trying to post to a php page

jimrws

Page error when trying to post to a php page

#1 Postby jimrws » Jun 19, 2008 8:41 am

Hi,

I'm getting a page error when trying to post to a php page. I can redirect to an html page fine but I get the following error with any php file:

Code: Select all

Line: 1
Char: 38
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0
URL: http://*my domain*/cgi-bin/xuploadEN_info/upload.cgi?*a load of parameters*
Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this? Is it a Javascript problem or do I need to change something in the config?

Thanks.

jimrws

#2 Postby jimrws » Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

Just tried with post.cgi and I get the same as above.

Anyone help?

jimrws

#3 Postby jimrws » Jun 19, 2008 11:58 am

Just thought I'd add some details.

The error is appearing when the page tries to redirect. The emails send ok, and the files upload ok, but there's no redirect happening when sending to php or cgi.

I've read your faq and have tried renaming the submit button to submit1 or submit2. I'm using url_post and as mentioned I can post to html no problem but get the error with php or cgi.

I've also tried restoring the original upload.js file but I still get the same error, so I don't think its a javascript problem.

Version is xupload pro3.0 by the way.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Page error when trying to post to a php page

#4 Postby admin » Jun 20, 2008 11:35 am

jimrws wrote:Hi,

I'm getting a page error when trying to post to a php page. I can redirect to an html page fine but I get the following error with any php file:

Code: Select all

Line: 1
Char: 38
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0
URL: http://*my domain*/cgi-bin/xuploadEN_info/upload.cgi?*a load of parameters*
Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this? Is it a Javascript problem or do I need to change something in the config?

Thanks.
Hello,

list your parameters here. They may contain unallowed chars (or ones which should be quoted). If you're getting JS error - that does mean that html in iframe was broken and javascript unable to submit this form.