XFileSharing Pro - Pay plans?

johntrader

Pay plans?

#1 Postby johntrader » Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to offer different pay plans:

For example I know Pay per downed plans are available in the smart point mods system:
To pay X amount with country codes ect.

But is there a pay per sale system ?
For example to pay the file owner 60% commission on every sale generated from his download link ?

Also is there a pay plan for web masters like for example if a file is generated from an web masters site he automatically gets 20% commission from all links coming out of his website ?

Here it is done on Oron's site:

- JohnT

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Sep 09, 2011 1:01 pm

i guess that that user requested a custom mod or that he was skilled enouf do to it on his own

it is indeed a nice system , but if you like to get that created do you need to keep in mind that it wont be that cheap ( 20$ per hour * XX hours ?? )

i am not even sure if the admin will do that if it is a custom mod , exept if the owner give permision that other users can use his custom mod

on the other side , it is maybe possible that the admin adds a same kind alike mod to the next release of the script (would be nice)

but for now , just wait on a answer from the admin or send him a nice email to see what he ask for it

Greetings From PowerChaos

johntrader

#3 Postby johntrader » Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

Hello Sibsoft,

I sent an email for a quote with al the descriptions last wednesday and sent you guys the same email again yesterday just in case you didn't receive it. Will I be getting a quote shortly ?

- John

Jesse202

#4 Postby Jesse202 » Sep 21, 2011 2:42 am

Oron would have made that mod themselves. They are a large company and have been around 10 years or so.

Best to try emailing again and hope they respond. They are usually pretty good with their responses, but, they must be pretty busy at most times.