XFileSharing Pro - Payment systems

fuorissimo

Payment systems

#1 Postby fuorissimo » Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Hello. I read all this forum, and i see that problem is for payment systems like paypal, etc...

I'm considering to buy this script, open Panama corporation and start a file sharing service but without to be sure that payment systems work ever, it's not sensed invest money and hour in this business.

Possible that not exist some system for earn payment?
How can to do this, Rapidshare, Netload and DDLStorage, FileServe, etc... ?

Thay not respect DMCA. Are a lot of sites that offer for free movies, on these site. So, why we can't to do the same?

adiga

#2 Postby adiga » Nov 17, 2012 2:27 pm

there are not a successful way to pay
all companies refused to deal with sites raise files
my PayPal account has been blocked

randy

Re: Payment systems

#3 Postby randy » Nov 18, 2012 1:18 pm

fuorissimo wrote:Hello. I read all this forum, and i see that problem is for payment systems like paypal, etc...

I'm considering to buy this script, open Panama corporation and start a file sharing service but without to be sure that payment systems work ever, it's not sensed invest money and hour in this business.

Possible that not exist some system for earn payment?
How can to do this, Rapidshare, Netload and DDLStorage, FileServe, etc... ?

Thay not respect DMCA. Are a lot of sites that offer for free movies, on these site. So, why we can't to do the same?
You are telling things that are not true!

Each big hoster handles DMCA. But it's a lot so they won't be deleted immediately or the DMCA agents still did not find those files!

And if you're searching for credit card companies you would find one that would work with you. you just have to search for it and have a legal company. not a kiddy business with a paypal account only. and panama will not help you to get one. it makes it harder because you're far away!