XFileSharing Pro - payweb.co Scam? - Page 2

smk000

#16 Postby smk000 » Dec 23, 2015 9:51 pm

We will let you know how things go with this processor.

smk000

#17 Postby smk000 » Dec 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Still no transfers we have outstanding transfer requests since Dec 4th. Also no response to any support tickets or skype messages. We requested a phone call to many times to mention and no response. A shame as some of these payment processors could make a lot more money instead of a one time scam.

hostlife

#18 Postby hostlife » Dec 27, 2015 10:45 am

@smk000, time to leave it now :( they scammed :(

ufkabakan

#19 Postby ufkabakan » Jan 15, 2016 1:34 pm

What is the latest status?

Any one have withdraw money after 2016?

birra

#20 Postby birra » Jan 20, 2016 1:43 pm

ufkabakan wrote:What is the latest status?

Any one have withdraw money after 2016?
We got our payout today via Paypal.

There were some strange things going on at payweb honestly, and we were also suspecting them to scam.

Here's our story:

We are with payweb for several months, in the first weeks we got several withdrawals with paypal within a few days, everything was fine. This was the reason why we startet collecting the money on our payweb account because we found the service trusted and didn't want to withdraw every week anymore.

After we got some XXXX $ amount on our account balance, we requested a small skrill withdrawal in december. We waited and waited and received no money. I also opened a ticket about that case, but I never got any answer. Also I didn't got any response via skype, I messaged them several times.

Suddenly I got a notice that my skrill withdrawal got canceled without any further notice. Then I requested a paypal payment, at the next day it wasn't visible anymore in my account and the withdrawal request wasn't visible anymore, the money was back in our account balance.
So I realy suddenly suspected them to scam!

Then I contacted them again on skype, telling them that I suspect them to scam and that things got realy weird in the last weeks(skrill payment canceled, no answer to tickets, paypal withdrawal canceled and so on)...
I was REALY angry.

Suddenly we got answers in Skype and many many explanations for the circumstances that happend. Of course I'm not able to verify if this explanations are true and of course it's strange that so many things got wrong "accidently".

First they told me they we're not able to process some skrill payments, because they can't send large amounts. I was told this may be the reason why my skrill payment was canceled, but I just requested 20$ for testing some things with my skrill account, so the argue with "large amount" isn't right here, very strange!

Second, they told me they had some problems with thousands of spam emails, so my support request about the skrill payment may have gone to nirvana. Also the support is back from holiday and they have a lot of requests to serve.

Third: They had a problem with their database and needed to reset, so this may be the reason why my paypal withdrawal "disappeared" and the amount was back added to my balance.

Maybe all of this is true, I don't know right now.

Anyway, I told them that I'm ok with that, but I want my withdrawal right now and I will not wait anymore! After 2 days I got my open balance with Paypal(today), amount XXXX $, so right now the only thing I can say is, that Payweb.co is ok and paying. I hope the other merchants opened amount will be payed too and we all can work further with payweb, because everything else on payweb is cleary good, except the withdrawal problems in the last weeks.

Regards

Birra

Also I will attach a proof of the payment from today...

universe

#21 Postby universe » Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks birra for your answer. However, I would like to hear some positive story from an old trusted member than a completely fresh account, since a screenshot can easily be faked.

So the others... Did you get your payments?

birra

#22 Postby birra » Jan 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Yes I totaly understand that, I'm also interested if other merchants got paid. Because maybe the reason why we got payed is because we are one of the bigger merchants which bring more money to payweb then others, and of course because we can make more pressure to payweb and we have lot of good contacts.

I'm still not 100% trusted and sure about payweb, but we will see if next payments will come. We will try not to keep much account balance on payweb and if looks like they will not pay, we will immediatley put out all payment buttons on our site and make further steps against payweb.

Future will teach us what will happen, I hope everything will go fine in the future with payweb.

veggera

#23 Postby veggera » Jan 29, 2016 4:32 pm

We have also pay 100USD to payweb but not respond anymore to our emails..

smk000

#24 Postby smk000 » Jan 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Here is another story from our side. We have been using payweb.co for quite sometime now and have been using them as primary processor. Payweb.co states they pay wire transfers within 7 days approximate time frame, paypal within 24 hours and most others in either 24/48 hours. We have received a few payments from Payweb.co over the last 4 months however we have not received a requested payment from them for now over a months time. We dont have a large amount outstanding but it is several thousand. We have sent numerous emails and skype messages only to receive very few replies and nothing for the last several days. As we have funds outstanding for over a month it is very hard to try and run a business when you get little to no responses from your payment processor. As the money we have outstanding is from early Dec I will post a reply to this board soon as we have received the funds requested for payout. It is quite a shame that Payweb.co operates like this as they could make alot more money if operations and communications are improved.

smk000

#25 Postby smk000 » Jan 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Here is another forum thread that is discussing the same type of issue with payweb.co. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea ... ost9604102

smk000

#26 Postby smk000 » Feb 04, 2016 8:55 pm

I received the outstanding money that was requested from payweb.co. It was delayed but it was still received. We are continuing to work with payweb.co and have another request for funds to be transferred which was done yesterday. I will update the forum here as to when this recent payment request is received.

hostlife

#27 Postby hostlife » Feb 14, 2016 6:50 pm

any news??

birra

#28 Postby birra » Feb 15, 2016 7:23 pm

same shit again on our site(I reported about the 1000$ payment some weeks ago with paypal screenshot).

Now we requested withdraw about 1000$ via skrill but the withdrawal was not processed automaticly.

After contacting support, they told us they are not able to process skrill payments right now. Also I just got informed from my customers, that it's not possible to pay with paypal via payweb anymore.

So it seems like:
Paywebs Skrill Account got killed
Paywebs PayPal Account got killed

So maybe it will be just a matter of time, until they loose their credit card merchant license. Fact is, they propably lost a lot of money or got a lot of money frozen on Skrill/PayPal.

Support told us, they are able to pay us in BTC, so we told them our BTC adress and since then we got no answer anymore for days.

We now removed all Payweb Buttons until we will get our payment, maybe we will never get it.

I suggest ANYBODY here to remove payment buttons of payweb, until he gets payed!

smk000

#29 Postby smk000 » Feb 18, 2016 4:14 am

we are once again waiting on a very late payment request. We have requested a payout several weeks back and have not received anything yet and still awaiting a response from payweb.co.

birra

#30 Postby birra » Feb 18, 2016 10:52 am

it's everytime the same shit with them, after high pressure and several weeks or months of waiting, they send you a small amount that you keep up your work with them. But everybody here should be sure that this all will result in a big scam. I know some people already collecting money for ddos on payweb.co