XFileMirror - Conerns Before Purchase

laptop19862

Conerns Before Purchase

#1 Postby laptop19862 » Oct 12, 2011 11:20 am

Hi,

I would like ask some questions before buy, and i have sent you about two emails but i didn't get any replay.

First of all, I am a web developer and i want to buy the script to run new site, and i would like for example to add more mirrors.

My Questions are :

1) The script is encoded or decoded ? to figure out if i can make any modification in the future .

2) Can you please send me any mirror that the script use, or even the flow chart of how it works? just to make sure before buy that i can develop the mirrors that i need for my new site.

I am waiting your replay ASAP,

Best Regards,

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Oct 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello,

1) It's encoded
2) Sorry, that's not possible.

Thanks

laptop19862

#3 Postby laptop19862 » Oct 13, 2011 9:23 am

admin wrote:Hello,

1) It's encoded
2) Sorry, that's not possible.

Thanks
Thank you for your replay,

1) It is up to you, and no one can blame you.

2) From My point of view this is unfair not to give the clients the ability to add new mirrors, and just wait until you issue new mirror.

Any way, Thanks

nmnetmedia

#4 Postby nmnetmedia » Jan 07, 2012 2:07 am

Hmmm... I understand your point laptop19862 and you're 100% right... that's pretty unfair.

XFS is a top quality script, easily $500 worth and they sell it for nothing, while you can easily make big $$$ selling premium accounts.

With the Mass mirror script, you can't even make money, if you add enough annoying adds or popups, you might get just your server costs back..

and then they encode the mirror files?

High visited/ranked services like http://www.uploadmirrors.com and http://www.mirrorcreator.com can already upload your files to more than 30 differrent services, under the users personal account.

Please decode the mirrors so we can add them by ourself.
All interfaces are already written, so it's just a copy/past thing:
http://www.rapidleech.com/index.php/for ... d-plugins/

Please consider these requests seriously.
Unlike the XFS script, there's nothing original here, multiupload and others are already offering uploads to personal accounts without registration and ability to save presets...

So if you want to score with this as XFS then you need to offer more then then current competitors. Imagine..20 extra mirrors at $20 each...
That will cost us over $400 and how many months do we need to wait?

Please give us this freedom.
Most people here already using xfs, we cannot even add our own service..
Why?

Thanks,
Nico

admin
Site Admin

#5 Postby admin » Jan 07, 2012 3:52 am

XFM is only few months old. You will get all of this, including money making model. Just be patient. But As for open mirrors for everyone - this is not going to happen in near future. However, we are open for cooperation with plugin developers.