XFileSharing Pro - anyone get DMCA report ....?

verzing

anyone get DMCA report ....?

#1 Postby verzing » Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Hello!
what should I do when I receive dmca email and they asking me to remove file that they say they have copyright ?
how can I know that they really have copyright of image ?

I receive email from:
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected]; (this email also contact my hosting)
[email protected];
[email protected];

What should I do now ?

randy

#2 Postby randy » Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

you should try to disable access to the file and ask for a proof. but this is not easy. the best thing would be to do that otherwise you could get big problems with the copyright holders. but it's up to you. or you forward the abuses to a lawyer to check that for you.

verzing

#3 Postby verzing » Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't know much about copyright , can you show me how copyright proof look like ?

thanks

Rizla

#4 Postby Rizla » Jul 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Have you checked some of the domains as they look like bullshit to me?

subeno

Hello

#5 Postby subeno » Jul 04, 2012 2:39 am

No those compliants are true !
The prrof is mostly a pdf-file which show you that this companies work in order or the copyright holder, there is written address, telepon, company-name and so on !
Don´t ignore this !!!!! better you delete those files !
Some DMCA Companies and Copyright holder start now to complain to your payment-systems and they close then and you are dead !

randy

Re: Hello

#6 Postby randy » Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am

subeno wrote:No those compliants are true !
The prrof is mostly a pdf-file which show you that this companies work in order or the copyright holder, there is written address, telepon, company-name and so on !
Don´t ignore this !!!!! better you delete those files !
Some DMCA Companies and Copyright holder start now to complain to your payment-systems and they close then and you are dead !
so true!!

dmca is an email of the company like sony music with address and person and good faith believe text or pdf. you should get a lawyer for your business otherwise you will have to delet everything they tell you.

Puska88

#7 Postby Puska88 » Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Standard DMCA email:

"Dear Gentlemen,

By order from the copyright holder

NNG Kft., Bérc u. 23.,H-1016 Budapest, Hungary, www.igomyway.com, Phone: +36 (1) 872 0000, [email protected]

we send you the following list of hyperlinks, containing illegally uploaded, copyrighted data. Please delete these files immediately.
For further questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Ventegus is specialized in searching the internet for infringements of copyright laws. We are acting on behalf of the copyright owner.

We have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
The information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.

Ventegus Anti Piracy GmbH
Thomas Becker
Richthofenstr. 29
D-31137 Hildesheim
Germany
Phone +4915784005059
www.ventegus.com
[email protected]"

Links....
What the best way? Remove the files in next ~20 hour! DON'T answer to the letter! Settings -> Files -> Send deleted files reports -> Enabled

randy

#8 Postby randy » Jul 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Puska88 wrote:Standard DMCA email:

"Dear Gentlemen,

By order from the copyright holder

NNG Kft., Bérc u. 23.,H-1016 Budapest, Hungary, www.igomyway.com, Phone: +36 (1) 872 0000, [email protected]

we send you the following list of hyperlinks, containing illegally uploaded, copyrighted data. Please delete these files immediately.
For further questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Ventegus is specialized in searching the internet for infringements of copyright laws. We are acting on behalf of the copyright owner.

We have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
The information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.

Ventegus Anti Piracy GmbH
Thomas Becker
Richthofenstr. 29
D-31137 Hildesheim
Germany
Phone +4915784005059
www.ventegus.com
[email protected]"

Links....
What the best way? Remove the files in next ~20 hour! DON'T answer to the letter! Settings -> Files -> Send deleted files reports -> Enabled
first change file code id to make it unavavilable after a few weeks you can delete it. because if someone is talking shit (mostly true reports) he can blaim you for deleting... so first disable then delete or delte immediately if you don't care