XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods - Page 16

costellazione

PosOnline is safe, secure and trusted

#226 Postby costellazione » Aug 08, 2012 4:49 am

Dear ufkabakan,
you are a perfect anonymous person while PosOnline has all International Licence as payment processor and it is VISA MASTERCARD world wide authorized.

About your statements, you are false e partisan.

You say "posonline.it look realy untrustly for me", on which basis do you claims that? You NEVER was a registred Merchant with PosOnline. So your statement is false.

You say "not a like professional", technical PosOnline's staff is highly specialized, offer a free XFS integration and assist their Merchant 24h 7/7 days at week. So your statement is false.

You say "dont have lot of info about system", everybod going on www.PosOnline.it can find all necessary information in three different language.

Dear ufkabakan, PosOnline has satisfact Partners ONLY! And when in the next days it will release the new service version using OTP by SMS (anti-fraud) it will be one of the more safe and SECURE processor payment available in the World!

Thank you to give me the opportunity to better explain what really PosOnline is.

coolsalman_1

#227 Postby coolsalman_1 » Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Hello guys,

How to setup posonline merchant account and how can i integrate it on my website to receive payments from users. If a registered user pay via posonline the user will automatically become premium member.

Also how can i get money from posonline then? There is nothing mention on their website

regards,
Salman

costellazione

#228 Postby costellazione » Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am

Hi coolsalman_1,
please open a request here and you will have quickly answer
https://www.posonline.it/mail.asp

Regards

ufkabakan

Re: PosOnline is safe, secure and trusted

#229 Postby ufkabakan » Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

costellazione wrote:Dear ufkabakan,
you are a perfect anonymous person while PosOnline has all International Licence as payment processor and it is VISA MASTERCARD world wide authorized.

About your statements, you are false e partisan.

You say "posonline.it look realy untrustly for me", on which basis do you claims that? You NEVER was a registred Merchant with PosOnline. So your statement is false.

You say "not a like professional", technical PosOnline's staff is highly specialized, offer a free XFS integration and assist their Merchant 24h 7/7 days at week. So your statement is false.

You say "dont have lot of info about system", everybod going on www.PosOnline.it can find all necessary information in three different language.

Dear ufkabakan, PosOnline has satisfact Partners ONLY! And when in the next days it will release the new service version using OTP by SMS (anti-fraud) it will be one of the more safe and SECURE processor payment available in the World!

Thank you to give me the opportunity to better explain what really PosOnline is.
Dear Costellazione,

First, please tell to us, who are you? If you are member of Posonline.it you must dont hide it from us. We can be more happy talking with honestly people.

May PosOnline.it is very profesyonel company, but i said "look" is not profesyonal for me. If you think my last msg is insulting about PosOnline, im sory for my msg.

I want only clear answers for my questions. I will open a ticket on your system to.

You said, i can find all necessary information on your website but i cant find this questions answers:

- What is requirements for Merchant Account?
(Real Private Company/Bussines? , which docs?)

- How can withdraw?
(€ Bankwire, MoneyGram/WesterUnion, Check)

- When we can withdraw after Payment?
Example, 10.08.2012 i have 100€ sales, when i can withdraw this money?

- What is your withdraw fee?

- Do you have Chargeback Fee like PayPal?

- Do you accept Amex, Discover, PrePaid MasterCard etc?

- Do you have developer API?

And some Private questions,
- Can i use out of bussines my Private bank account for withdraw?
- Can i use my copartners bank account on different country?

Thank you for answers.

Eskick

#230 Postby Eskick » Aug 09, 2012 3:44 am

afdah wrote:
Eskick wrote:
universe wrote:@Eskick
Which customer is ready to pay via Bitcoin? Not a lot if you are not in a real niche where BC would be popular!

If a customer is willing to pay and you guide them to get the bitcoins easily boom.
can give me a list of xfilesharing file host using bitcoins?
Your point is? 99% of them xfilesharing sites are complete failures anyway

costellazione

#231 Postby costellazione » Aug 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear ufkabakan,
your way to discuss is changed, now you are more friendly and I appreciate this.

I'm a marKeting man of PosOnline, and I'm glade to cooperate with them, they are a strong and powerful team. We are a fast growing company.

I saw your ticket was answered, I hope you had all information you wanted.
I hope we can help you too to power your business.

P.S. Is now available the the Anti-Fraud OTP SMS function!

knsshetty

#232 Postby knsshetty » Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm

You have total 10 posts and all are about PosOnline. You never ever disclosed in the past that you are working for that company. If you were a professional company, you would have done that in the first place. What is the guarantee that you pay your members after 4 weeks? can you post the proofs here? We don't want to get ruined by another company after Paypal.

costellazione wrote:Dear ufkabakan,
your way to discuss is changed, now you are more friendly and I appreciate this.

I'm a marKeting man of PosOnline, and I'm glade to cooperate with them, they are a strong and powerful team. We are a fast growing company.

I saw your ticket was answered, I hope you had all information you wanted.
I hope we can help you too to power your business.

P.S. Is now available the the Anti-Fraud OTP SMS function!

admin
Site Admin

#233 Postby admin » Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes, costellazione, please stop advertising your company here.

coolsalman_1

#234 Postby coolsalman_1 » Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

admin wrote:Yes, costellazione, please stop advertising your company here.
admin please find or integerate new payment solution. Because if we dont have any payment option then their is no point we can start filehosting website :(

kohkindachi

#235 Postby kohkindachi » Aug 10, 2012 2:45 am

iF PosOnline allows us to withdraw without holding funds for so long, i'll try them

costellazione

#236 Postby costellazione » Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Admin,
if you say that we have to stop, well we will stop. We respect you.

But we think we are contributing to the XFS' growth and we are permitting some of your XFS Developers to make money.
What coolsalman_1 say, it is right.
if we dont have any payment option then their is no point we can start filehosting website

Even, at the begin, as you know, we buyed a licenseed XFS PRO copy to specialized on it and help your Clients.

Also, Admin, we sent you an email where we asked you to become your Official Partner in order to be listed in XFS Payment Method (we are among the few processor left in the world to accept file hosting), but never received your answer.

Admin, this is your chance to tell us if you agree or not agree to our official Partnership.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

P.S knsshetty, please contact us in private and we will give you the proof as we pay each our merchant (weekly or after 4 weeks) and protect them from chargeback, unlike Paypal do.

Rizla

#237 Postby Rizla » Aug 10, 2012 2:50 pm

admin wrote:Yes, costellazione, please stop advertising your company here.
Well done Admin, this thread goes on for 16 pages and you've still not offered a solution. I also wrote to you sometime ago asking what the problem was and you told me Paypal was ok when it clearly isn't, then someone comes along with a solution and you can't be bothered to reply to them and tell them to stop advertising.

I was hoping to buy this script but the support looks very poor.

okpa

#238 Postby okpa » Aug 10, 2012 9:11 pm

yes admin plz provide PosOnline mod

ohayo

#239 Postby ohayo » Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Admin, as it has been written before, not working more seriously on the paygates is as good as shooting yourself in the foot : counter productive.

The sneaky approach of the posonline staff member was fishy, true, but unless you have good reasons you have yet to disclose (and if you have, please DO disclose them !) to reject an open approach, you should instead welcome it with open arms.

Admin ?
Your biz is to sell software.
No more paygates means no more sales, simple as that.

kohkindachi

#240 Postby kohkindachi » Aug 11, 2012 3:35 am

please reply to my post -.- thanks
costellazione wrote:Hi Admin,
if you say that we have to stop, well we will stop. We respect you.

But we think we are contributing to the XFS' growth and we are permitting some of your XFS Developers to make money.
What coolsalman_1 say, it is right.
if we dont have any payment option then their is no point we can start filehosting website

Even, at the begin, as you know, we buyed a licenseed XFS PRO copy to specialized on it and help your Clients.

Also, Admin, we sent you an email where we asked you to become your Official Partner in order to be listed in XFS Payment Method (we are among the few processor left in the world to accept file hosting), but never received your answer.

Admin, this is your chance to tell us if you agree or not agree to our official Partnership.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

P.S knsshetty, please contact us in private and we will give you the proof as we pay each our merchant (weekly or after 4 weeks) and protect them from chargeback, unlike Paypal do.