XFileSharing Pro - PosOnline as payment processor

PosOnline

PosOnline as payment processor

#1 Postby PosOnline » Sep 11, 2012 1:24 pm

We are following with interest the many posts on this forum dedicated to our payment processor PosOnline.it.

We are pleased to announce that a large number of users who is using XFileSharing Pro are become Merchant PosOnline. Since we will be officially integrated in XFS payment module, we are offering for FREE an easy and fast instruction on how to integrate our processor.

For this reason we would like answer all your questions and communicate openly and with transparency what are the conditions offered.

Safety, Reliability, Transparency, Assistance are the keywords that distinguish us from everyone else.
We would like to clarify that we are people who work with other people, we are not computers or machines.
Those who already have had the opportunity to ask for help through our ticket system can state as we have been quick and effective in solving their problems.

And it is our intention to continue to activate new Accounts to all those people who "honestly" want to operate in the File Sharing sector. For those who have strange intentions we invite them to stay away from us. We want to avoid that somebody starts working with us and we will forced to block them for policy violation. People offering "Accounts for life" or promises high rates of gain to its affiliates, or who are offering other unsustainable projects CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED.

In synthesis these are the principal terms of the contract offered by PosOnline to professionals File Sharing:

- Cost of first activation: 0 EURO
- Fee for transaction 0 EURO
- Number of transaction for month UNLIMITED
- Rate 8% commission on all positive transactions
- Chargeback Fee 0 EURO
- Money transfer WIRE BANK TRANSFER
- Payout WEEKLY monitoring after first month
Our system is designed to discourage those malicious people who want to "use" PosOnline to organize scams, get the first money and then run away. The first payment will be made in the 5th week and will be referred to the 1th (the second payment will be made in the 6th week and will be Referred to the 2th week, and so on).

Of course we not only operate in the "files sharing" area, we work with every type of industry and there are many company and people who are gaining a lot of money using PosOnline.

Reading some isolate negative posts about us we made us thinking at this Chinese saying:
"There are some people who catch fish, and some who just make the water cloudy".

The purpose of this new thread is to help all of you who need our support!

Best regards
PosOnline

okpa

#2 Postby okpa » Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm

what documents you want??
any large payment proof?
how can we withdraw money?? western union allow?

Jaychew

#3 Postby Jaychew » Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi,

Do you accept individual webmaster or must register a comany?

PosOnline

#4 Postby PosOnline » Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

answer for okpa:
Here the steps and document requested in order to activate your account as Merchant:
1. Register on this link: https://www.posonline.it/EsercenteInseriscipublic.asp
2. Scan of Identity Card of the CEO
3. Scan of your Business Registration in your Country
4. Scan of your VAT registration document (if available in your Country)
5. Scan of you "nominative" Credit card (card with name embossed. It is required for payments of weekly fee just in case you have not positive transactions )
6. Scan of your last Electrical Company Supply bill (or other domestic bills)
7. You have to make a bank transfer of 1 EURO on our bank account

answer for Jaychew:
We accept individual or company business.
We need documetation that normally your Government is asking you in order to do traditional business as individual or company business.
Also a link on the Official National Government where we can see that you are registered as individual/company business could be eccepted.

randy

#5 Postby randy » Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

People offering "Accounts for life" or promises high rates of gain to its affiliates, or who are offering other unsustainable projects CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED.
You know that nobody will work with you with this restriction?

The most of the XFS users only buy the script because of the affiliate feature!

alix2012

#6 Postby alix2012 » Sep 12, 2012 12:00 am

hello PosOnline
Scan of your last Electrical Company Supply bill (or other domestic bills)
work from home and i have PartitaIva (Company VAT) and Business Registration in my Country ....
and I do not have domestic bills with my name...the domestic bills with the name of my my wife...
but I have certificate of residence and family status...
All the documents the same address...so well??

PosOnline

#7 Postby PosOnline » Sep 12, 2012 8:53 am

answer for alix2012:
Your documentation seems to be fine for the purpose.
You can proceed with registration on our website.

afdah

#8 Postby afdah » Sep 12, 2012 12:54 pm

what if i don't have a business? can i apply as individual?

PosOnline

#9 Postby PosOnline » Sep 12, 2012 2:30 pm

afdah,
please read above answer for Jaychew.

Destiny

#10 Postby Destiny » Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello PosOnline. Can i apply for your service if i do not have a credit card with my name? I have all other requirements.

PosOnline

#11 Postby PosOnline » Sep 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi Destiny,
in our standard policy we require you a credit card just in case you haven't positive transactions and we need to bill you for weekly fee.

However you can try to register with all other requested documentation and it will be valued as individual case.

PosOnline

#12 Postby PosOnline » Sep 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Security Update

We have enhanced the IP block system (TOR and Proxy) already implemented.

In addition, now each Merchant can independently ban:
- IPs (temporally or permanently)
- Emails
- Credit cards

The Merchant will be able to ban the email, IP and credit card related to a transaction suspected.
With these powerful tool we will create togheter with all Merchants a network of defense. In this way each Merchant will protect indirectly all the others from malicious payers.

randy

#13 Postby randy » Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Last edited by randy on Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iceoptimist

#14 Postby iceoptimist » Sep 13, 2012 7:57 pm

admin, i hope its not bad to ask for screenshots as proof of their payment to few merchants..cause i tried googling and no one has said that they have been paid yet. Its weird and that is why i am asking for screenshots of payments and their system.

PosOnline

#15 Postby PosOnline » Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi iceoptimist,
what is your motivation to ask for screenshots?

Would you like become our Merchant?

Also iceoptimist don't make the same question in two different thread otherwise Admin could ban you.