XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods - Page 30

bikelover

#436 Postby bikelover » Oct 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Nada. It was free.

iceoptimist

#437 Postby iceoptimist » Oct 05, 2012 1:33 pm

bikelover wrote:Nada. It was free.
wth, they asked me for $1000 as setup fees as ours is a high-risk business. I am not going to pay them the amount..no way.

bikelover

#438 Postby bikelover » Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Does anyone else agreed with them?

@iceoptimist:
Nobody knows how their risk department evaluates.
Do you have an offshore company?

Soom

#439 Postby Soom » Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm

bikelover wrote:Does anyone else agreed with them?

@iceoptimist:
What question did they asked for ?
Do you offer affiliate ?
Do you have a company ?

iceoptimist

#440 Postby iceoptimist » Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Soom wrote:
bikelover wrote:Does anyone else agreed with them?

@iceoptimist:
What question did they asked for ?
Do you offer affiliate ?
Do you have a company ?
I have a company in India, i offer affiliate programs (obviously) but that doesn't mean i am ready to pay $1000 to a company as a setup fees..which they will not refund if they ban my account when someone gets a hold on their throat about stop support of cyberlocker sites.

bikelover

#441 Postby bikelover » Oct 05, 2012 3:15 pm

No questions were asked. Just were accepted.

Soom

#442 Postby Soom » Oct 05, 2012 3:27 pm

bikelover wrote:No questions were asked. Just were accepted.
Bike do you offer affiliate too ?
Do you have a company ?

I m a noob to this business but it seems like payment gateway tend to refuse file hosting with affiliate.
Am I wrong ?

bikelover

#443 Postby bikelover » Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

@Soom
No affiliate, Actually Affiliate marketing is totally legal in EU its not MLM or ponzy...

I have asked them about EU/Offshore company and register as a Natural Person and the had no problem with that.

Soom

#444 Postby Soom » Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

bikelover wrote:@Soom
No affiliate, Actually Affiliate marketing is totally legal in EU its not MLM or ponzy...

I have asked them about EU/Offshore company and register as a Natural Person and the had no problem with that.
@bikelover
Thank you for your reply.

Commissions are high but could be a great alternative to Paypal.
Will give it a try

iceoptimist

#445 Postby iceoptimist » Oct 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Mine is an offshore company + as you said..affiliate marketing is totally legal in EU so they shouldn't be asking for setup fees from me. I gave them all the documents like COI, MOA, AOA + bank statements and still they are asking for money from me..i was like.." yea...let me think about it".

Soom

#446 Postby Soom » Oct 05, 2012 4:01 pm

iceoptimist wrote:

Mine is an offshore company + as you said..affiliate marketing is totally legal in EU so they shouldn't be asking for setup fees from me. I gave them all the documents like COI, MOA, AOA + bank statements and still they are asking for money from me..i was like.." yea...let me think about it".
" yea...let me think about it" lol

You r right affiliate is legal. It's just that this is seen as an incentive for cashwhore and illegal content, not to mention carders.
I think that is the difference between your application and bikelover's one.
But once again I'm not an expert in this field ...

iceoptimist

#447 Postby iceoptimist » Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Soom wrote:
iceoptimist wrote:

" yea...let me think about it" lol

You r right affiliate is legal. It's just that this is seen as an incentive for cashwhore and illegal content, not to mention carders.
I think that is the difference between your application and bikelover's one.
But once again I'm not an expert in this field ...
that must be it but no way i am gonna stop the affiliate program for them.

SayUNKLE

Slightly off topic

#448 Postby SayUNKLE » Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Considering the trending difficulty with online merchants and T.O.S. I am wondering if it would be possible to state instructions with link to your (paypal in this instance)online merchant and have patrons make donations using email used in registration. Upon payment, manual addition to Premium account users? Or is this just asking for trouble?

Soom

Re: Slightly off topic

#449 Postby Soom » Oct 05, 2012 11:57 pm

SayUNKLE wrote:Considering the trending difficulty with online merchants and T.O.S. I am wondering if it would be possible to state instructions with link to your (paypal in this instance)online merchant and have patrons make donations using email used in registration. Upon payment, manual addition to Premium account users? Or is this just asking for trouble?
Paypal is in war against us so I would just give my business to someone else.
Considering your option to receive payment through donation via email, if I m right, this will only make the process harder and kill your converting ratio.
IMHO

superbia

#450 Postby superbia » Oct 06, 2012 6:32 pm

But then which payment processor to use? no one seems to like cyber locker sites. what do we do?