XFileSharing Pro - Help! Server Migration Meltdown!!

filexo

Help! Server Migration Meltdown!!

#1 Postby filexo » Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

I will pay for support on this if I have to... this is getting ridiculous. Here is the back story:

I bought filexo.com a few weeks ago. It was on a server that was transferred to me by the previous owner. I generated a backup of the site after converting the adsense ads to my account. The previous owner of the site then broke in, disabled my DirectAdmin password, and completely screwed things up. I was able to get access to the backup I generated.

Since then, I have purchased a new dedicated server. I am having a hell of a time trying to get the site migrated over. I have everything uploaded (less the 92gb worth of user uploads), but the site isn't working at all.

So, I need someone who knows what they are doing. I can't even get access to download a fresh install of XFileSharing Pro because he didn't give me access to the download area of this site. This is a real disaster and I really need help.

Hlias

#2 Postby Hlias » Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Try to contact with the Support Team
[email protected]

PilgrimX182

#3 Postby PilgrimX182 » Aug 14, 2009 7:01 am

What was the domain of original site? Is it still alive? Email to [email protected], we will check the things and help if possible.

filexo

#4 Postby filexo » Aug 14, 2009 12:48 pm

I went ahead and emailed you guys. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly!