XUpload - Pro not working on a windows server running perl

ap

Pro not working on a windows server running perl

#1 Postby ap » Jan 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Just installed Pro version in a windows 2000 server running ISS and perl. I want to use the Xupload Pro 2 html form. The form loaded up ok in a browser, no errors. However, if i click the upload button, with no files listed, it displays an error. This is good, script is partially working. if I click to browse a file, I get a browser error,

line 23
char 1
error: object rejected
code 0
URL: http://www.flmgraphics.com/about3/xuplo ... form2.html

If ignore this error and hit the upload files button, a new web page displays software error.

CGI open tmpfile: No such directoty or file

I tried a dozen diffent ways to create a path to the tmp folder, but nothing works. Any ideas. I think this is the start of many configuration errors. Love the Script I saw oon the web site, but getting it to work is no easy task. We have loaded many other scripts doing various function, and never had a problem before. Any input, from anyone would be greatly apprecaited....help....

AP

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pro not working on a windows server running perl

#2 Postby admin » Jan 10, 2007 1:02 pm

[quote="ap"]Just installed Pro version in a windows 2000 server running ISS and perl. I want to use the Xupload Pro 2 html form. The form loaded up ok in a browser, no errors. However, if i click the upload button, with no files listed, it displays an error. This is good, script is partially working. if I click to browse a file, I get a browser error,
/quote]

We never experienced such problems on Windows/IIS.
Also, we've noticed that you renamed upload.cgi to upload.pl - that's not acceptable.
Please email us FTP connection info and we will fix your installation.

Thanks

ap

#3 Postby ap » Jan 10, 2007 3:00 pm

Does .cgi work under windows server and perl. In the past, I always remamed .cgi to .pl.

ap

#4 Postby ap » Jan 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Reinstalled orginal files, left files as .cgi naming. Script form was able to load. still some errors, will create ftp link so you can review. Left files in original folders, etc.

http://www.flmgraphics.com/about3/xuplo ... form2.html