XFileMirror - Question before purchase

Titeuf

Question before purchase

#1 Postby Titeuf » Nov 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Hello,
you have a file compatibility tests to test my web host to see if it is compatible with your script?

I regret that your script is no management group ( free & prenium) with a payment system, lacking only this to be perfect!
thank you for your reply,
Titeuf

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Nov 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello,

There's no such test script yet. But that's good idea. We will create such script.

Anyway, with this script you can test if progress bar will work on your server: http://sibsoft.net/test_up.zip

Most of the modules required by script can be installed even by FTP. You just need to be sure that your server have Perl with mySQL support and LWP (libwww-perl) installed.

As for premium/free access - not sure yet that it should be there. Can you tell us why you need it? We're always open to suggestions.

Titeuf

#3 Postby Titeuf » Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.

Thank you for your compliment, a test script is still useful for your future customers in this way, they can see the compatibility of the current host and see to change.

I have a "problem" to work on your script, how to make it work?

For premium / free access : it is one more service to my clients but I need this to my cost.
already with your script, I offer the ability to send files to premium accounts and my client are ok to share the costs, so a system of premium account with a payment system such as paypal would be fine and your product will be complete !

Will be available when your test script?
Most of the modules required by script can be installed even by FTP. You just need to be sure that your server have Perl with mySQL support and LWP (libwww-perl) installed.
How to try to install Perl with mySQL support and LWP (libwww-perl)?
Because I think I have the necessary permissions to my hosters.

Thank,
Titeuf

admin
Site Admin

#4 Postby admin » Nov 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Sorry, I barely understand what are you saying.
As for test script, hope to have it by the end of this week.

Titeuf

#5 Postby Titeuf » Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

admin wrote:Sorry, I barely understand what are you saying.
As for test script, hope to have it by the end of this week.
Hi,
I want to know how to install perl modules on my server even though I think not having permits to do it!

Ok I'll wait until this week for tests.

And the system account premium & payment? you will do?

Thank you

admin
Site Admin

#6 Postby admin » Nov 24, 2011 11:23 am

Test script was updated, so it will also will check if required modules is installed: http://www.sibsoft.net/test_up.zip

as for premium membership, maybe in next versions.