XFileSharing Pro - Questions about tracking sales by affliates

superbia

Questions about tracking sales by affliates

#1 Postby superbia » Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm

I have two simple questions regarding finding out how affliate sales are tracked by the script.
1. lets say that a user clicks on a url posted by an affiliate in a forum, arrives at download link, buys premium subscription. Will the script tell me who the original upaloader was and assign $ to his account automatically?
2. If the user in above example diecides to buy premium subscription but via a payment reseller, will uploader affiliate's account still be credit with commision?

And by the way, is this affliate tracking part of the script or do I have to buy a mod for it?

randy

#2 Postby randy » Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

for what I know is that other popular websites count a sale when just clicking a filelink and then buy premium account instead of xfilesharing just counting a sale when clicking on the affiliate banner or link!

but a lot of users complaining because when they e.g. serve some links in a forum they are not allowed to use theier affiliate link and then they don't earn.

That is my experience!

ankurs

#3 Postby ankurs » Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

randy wrote:for what I know is that other popular websites count a sale when just clicking a filelink and then buy premium account instead of xfilesharing just counting a sale when clicking on the affiliate banner or link!
wrong, it works with file link

try register a account, after you go to a download link & then see the new user referrer