XFileSharing Pro - Quota files

Quota files

#1 Postby online » Feb 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Hello
An idea for the script XFileSharing Pro
Quota files

The site administrator decides how much disk space you have to store files. This can vary depending on the institution. (Premium Features) each member can check the quota file in the sidebar of your files area. (Their members area) is in administration management members disk quota, it is true that if we look in Premium Features Storage space can not handle a disk quota, just a limit, Download Volume 0 GB 1 GB in 3 days 1 GB in 3 days in 3 days, my disk space and even if I soucrie a Free or Registered or Premium account
Wholesale sell disk space limit (MB or GB) members to store their files according to their choice of premium along an image to an idea
Thank you for the work you performed the script XFileSharing Pro

Internet Consumer

#2 Postby Internet Consumer » Mar 16, 2014 10:28 am

I like this idea. :)

Google

#3 Postby Google » Mar 16, 2014 11:24 am

I like too!

Quotas Disk Usage

#4 Postby online » Mar 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Quotas Disk Usage

Quotas are an optional feature of the operating system that allows you to limit the amount of disk space and / or number of files that have a user right or all users of the same group on a given file system. They are used mostly on the time-shared systems where it is desirable to limit the amount of resources allocated to a user or group. This will prevent one user or group of users from consuming all disk space.

when this mode is for XFileSharing Pro

thank you