XFileSharing Pro - Resource Usage Report

catalaur

Resource Usage Report

#1 Postby catalaur » Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Hello,

I would like to know what resources the script needs (in terms of CPU and RAM) in order to serve 1000 users simultaneously (who download/upload in the same time). If such reports are not available it would be helpful to see server configuration specifications and max users that can serve.

Another question I have: it is possible to get a free trial of the script before buying it ? I work for a big company who wants to start a service similar to rapidshare.

Thank you!

ankurs

Re: Resource Usage Report

#2 Postby ankurs » Jul 21, 2010 6:00 am

catalaur wrote: I would like to know what resources the script needs (in terms of CPU and RAM) in order to serve 1000 users simultaneously (who download/upload in the same time). If such reports are not available it would be helpful to see server configuration specifications and max users that can serve.
Main Site specification :
core2duo , 2gb ram , ssd hdd

File server specification :
core2duo , 8gb ram , 8 disk raid10 array & a gbit port ; should be able to handle more than 1000 simultaneous downloads , if you are using sibsoft nginx solution

with apache, you will need atleast a dual quad core processor to handle that many simultaneous downloads

catalaur wrote: Another question I have: it is possible to get a free trial of the script before buying it ? I work for a big company who wants to start a service similar to rapidshare.
this should be doable, paypal has a option to add x free days bfor subscription kicks in

email support for custom quote on this

PilgrimX182

#3 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 21, 2010 7:00 am

We don't have a trial option. Use online demo instead: http://upload-pro.com

ankurs

#4 Postby ankurs » Jul 21, 2010 8:53 am

ah sry i misread what he was asking, i thought he wanted trial mod for premium users