XFileSharing Pro - server eror

server eror

#1 Postby 1994 » Jan 07, 2013 8:13 pm

hi
this morning this Error happened when generating Download Link.

Code: Select all

fs.cgi: ERROR
404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

domain.com/cgi-bin/fs.cgi (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to domain.com's WebMaster. 
and when i ran cron.pl manually it fixed until a few minutes ago problem showed again but it didn't fix with the cron.pl and the eror changed to :

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at www.uploadscenter.com Port 80
)
also now when I run cron.pl I get this eror :

Deleting symlinks for SRV=1...Error when deleting syms. SRV=1.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Generating Google Sitemap...
Checking server server1...Server error:
Internal Server Error

-----------------------
ALL DONE
please help me guys